keagan2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok so i usually get my games by ripping them from actual games themselves right. However recently my friend lent me his Hard Drive with a few Pre-Scrubbed ISO's on it. So i add them to my drive and they work fine. However i just got a new HD and when i ripped them from my old one and added them to my new one they kept freezing when during gameplay. So my question is what is the best way to backup games from my WBFS Partition to my computer so that this doesn't happen again?

P.S. I'm using cfg usb loader.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you add to many games to a WBFS people experience corruption issues. I recommend you using NTFS or another file type since it can be easier to add games and the corruption issue is not present or decreased greatly. Leave a back up on your computer and use a program to compared code from your old data on your hard drive to your new copy on your computer's hard drive..

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
keagan2 said:
Ok so i usually get my games by ripping them from actual games themselves right. However recently my friend lent me his Hard Drive with a few Pre-Scrubbed ISO's on it. So i add them to my drive and they work fine. However i just got a new HD and when i ripped them from my old one and added them to my new one they kept freezing when during gameplay. So my question is what is the best way to backup games from my WBFS Partition to my computer so that this doesn't happen again?

P.S. I'm using cfg usb loader.

There is nothing wrong with scrubbing games and it shouldn't cause any problems. When you migrated them to your new hard drive did you do anything differently?

keagan2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok thanks man have set that up now. hopefully no more trouble with games. will have to wait as only have 12 games on it atm and last time it occurred i had like 20 i think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night