Hacking Question about playing Rock Band 2 (backup)

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey I need help... I'm finally going to get a microphone to play Rock Band 2 (I love singing, even if I suck at it lol). But I'm not getting a Wii mic, I'm getting one of those odd third party mics that work on every console (specifically this one) so I want to get the PERFECT setup to play a Rock Band 2 backup; that way if the mic isn't recognized by the game I'll know that the problem is not on my Wii, but on the mic itself (so I can return it and get my $$ back).

So who has been able to play a RB2 backup and sing flawlessly, and what method did you use (cIOSCorp, USB loader, SoftChip, etc)? Also if you used Hermes' IOS I need to know which merge you used, so I can get the same...

By the way, I know that the best would be to get the official Rock Band mic (or at least a mic made for Wii like Boogie's xD) but my local retailer only sells these and I can't shop for stuff online (no credit card
frown.gif
) Thanks again
biggrin.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sigh... if only my other mic did not break i would give it to ya... but i use cioscorps 3.5 and whatever you have to install... if i think this is right a logtech mic from a xbox360 may work with it... try for youself cause i never tried it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill