Question about playing Rock Band 2 (backup)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by davidsl_128, Dec 12, 2009.

1. davidsl_128
    OP

davidsl_128 GBAtemp Brightsider

Aug 19, 2008
    Colombia
    Hey I need help... I'm finally going to get a microphone to play Rock Band 2 (I love singing, even if I suck at it lol). But I'm not getting a Wii mic, I'm getting one of those odd third party mics that work on every console (specifically this one) so I want to get the PERFECT setup to play a Rock Band 2 backup; that way if the mic isn't recognized by the game I'll know that the problem is not on my Wii, but on the mic itself (so I can return it and get my $$ back).

So who has been able to play a RB2 backup and sing flawlessly, and what method did you use (cIOSCorp, USB loader, SoftChip, etc)? Also if you used Hermes' IOS I need to know which merge you used, so I can get the same...

By the way, I know that the best would be to get the official Rock Band mic (or at least a mic made for Wii like Boogie's xD) but my local retailer only sells these and I can't shop for stuff online (no credit card [​IMG] ) Thanks again [​IMG]

2. DJPlace

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    sigh... if only my other mic did not break i would give it to ya... but i use cioscorps 3.5 and whatever you have to install... if i think this is right a logtech mic from a xbox360 may work with it... try for youself cause i never tried it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice