Bowser-jr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now, i just noticed this post on the Pokemon website. http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/pgl_rulechanges-2011-12-19/ And was wondering, does this affect players who use a program like Pokesav, to alter the pokemon stats, moves and such? Now, I know if you like make a god-uber pokemon hack, it illegal and will not be allowed to use, but what if just use Pokesav to edit a Pokemon within the Legal Rules (Moves and Ability, it only knows, stats with in the EV/IV Limit and such), will it still be allowed through?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you don't "cook up" Pokemons with unreasonably high stats that would not be possible to train in a standard way or if you don't give them moves they're not supposed to get, there is no way to distinguish a hacked one from a non-hacked one.

Bowser-jr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so as long as you set up the pokemon like how you would a legal pokemon, the Pokemon Global Union won't stop you from entering Wi-fi battles. Thank you for the info.

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just means you won't be able to play online if you have a Pokemon with moves that are deemed "impossible"
Like Charizard knowing Hydro Pump...

And not just Pokemon, but AR codes too.

You can still cheat online if you use your AR Codes and Pokesav lightly...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...