Hacking Question Question about playing online with cfw...

MrMistyEyed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. Im currently planning to do the fusee gelee exploit on my switch. But once i were to do that, could i still play online on my "legally owned" cartridge of splatoon 2? (not planning to hack or pirate games, just want to see what its like.)
Thanks.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. Im currently planning to do the fusee gelee exploit on my switch. But once i were to do that, could i still play online on my "legally owned" cartridge of splatoon 2? (not planning to hack or pirate games, just want to see what its like.)
Thanks.
do not go online with cfwI would personally suggest using a different console for online play

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Then is there a way to softload the cfw so it isnt permanently attached to my console?
I mean best bet is making a nand backup before loading cfw then restoring when wanting to go online though this is a very tedious process and still does not confirm not getting a ban

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the only thnig that can save you from banning is erase all wifi conections, make a nand dump and play everithing you want via offline. when you need to go online restore the nand that is clean. if you want your saves do a nand dump of the pirate nand. i did that i am fine right now so is your choise.

Bird Flu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The CFW is not permenantly attahed to your console anyway. It all is off your sd card you aren’t writing anything to NAND unless you choose to do so

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol