question about playing a backup online

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by zetswei, Nov 17, 2008.

Nov 17, 2008
  1. zetswei
    OP

Newcomer zetswei Member

United States
    When I tried to play SSBB on wifi it said i couldn't connect to people or something everytime.. is there just noone else playing online, or is it because i have 3.2u

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    Maybe it is you interntet conection, try speedtest.net to check your speedupload, and see if it is faster than 500kb/s

3. Luriden

Member Luriden GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Have you tried playing other games online? I'm using 3.2U and I can connect to everything just fine. SSBB's servers just suck in general, whenever I'm finally able to find some people, the gameplay is lagarrific.

4. zetswei
    OP

Newcomer zetswei Member

United States
    I see, so it isn't my wii it's the ssbb kinda weird they made one of their most prominent games online play horrific i guess :/ they should have a lobby or something and let you free join games in progress or something

5. Luriden

Member Luriden GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The gameplay on SSBB is a lot smoother online if you're playing with friends, especially in your region. Matchmaking just isn't that great.

SSBB is one of those games where online just isn't worth the trouble for me. If I want to play a standard brawl game, I'll do it offline. You can't communicate with anyone anyway, and the players seem to be either too cheap or dumb as a bag of rocks. It's not worth the time it takes for the game to match you up with people, only to play an unplayable match due to lag.