azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
In near future im buying ez 3in1 expansion pack for my acekard with modified firmware (to run that expansion pack),
and here is my question:
Do I need to patch gba roms with something, or just copy them onto microsd on acekard and launch normally like nds game (when 3in1 expansion will be plugged in) ?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought i heard that one of the custom firmwares (gelus?) runs clean roms.

could be wrong though, since i don't use it myself.

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I just read in modified firmware info, that EZ IVclient can be used to patch too, it is very good information, because ez IV client can patch multiple roms and that sram patcher can't.

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I have modified firmware with ez flash support, but not made by rudolph , the other one, I patched roms with ez IV tool, and soon I will have ez 3in1 expansion pack, and I have a question
Whan folder must I make for GBA games to store ? or can I store them anywhere ?
can I make few folders for few games, or all games must I store in one folder ?
I heard that in rudolphs firmware I must make /GBA/SAVE folders, is it the same in the other firmware ? (that I'm using)

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please don't use the EZIV client. It will mess up your gba saves. Search the EZFlash section to see what I mean. Heres one example: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=69609

And since all games don't require patching, batch patching is unnecessary. Use GBATA. Load the rom, if it needs to be patched, the SRAM Patch button will be active.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality