Hacking Question about Loadiine GX2

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SD only. Unless you use Mocha. But why? Loadiine is old method before WUP installer method (Brazilian method) came out

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SD only. Unless you use Mocha. But why? Loadiine is old method before WUP installer method (Brazilian method) came out
Exactly plus many games have unbearable loading times and other problems that you don't get with the Brazilian method. On a side note I wish we had a different name other than the Brazilian method lol.

Reactions: Kafluke
D

Deleted User

Only SDCard. If you want to suffer finger pain from rebooting your Wii U thousand of times because it froze mid-game then go ahead...

...still Brazillian method is the best out there...
...you can call it "wupyhax" if you want

D

Deleted User

I want a method who can run a game from a USB
Install to USB? [To home menu] or run from USB? [Same instability with Loadiine, requires modified very beta Mocha FAT32HDD fork, doesn't work with Brazilian Method]

Dingding22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Run the game from the USB (Like on wii) or just install game (from the USB) to the home menu
Cause my SD card only have 4 Go.
(Also sorry for my bad english, i'm french ^^)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly plus many games have unbearable loading times and other problems that you don't get with the Brazilian method. On a side note I wish we had a different name other than the Brazilian method lol.
You know I've been campaigning for months to change it to something else. In my noob guide I first called it "Disc Tick Trick" or DTT. It never caught on so I renamed to "WUP Installer Method"

@Felek666 why don't you click on my guide and tell me what you think? I tried to explain all exploit and game install methods. I'm really interested in your input. Unlike other guides I don't only tell you one way to do things like it's the only way. I tried to explain all options so you could make an informed decision.

D

Deleted User

You know I've been campaigning for months to change it to something else. In my noob guide I first called it "Disc Tick Trick" or DTT. It never caught on so I renamed to "WUP Installer Method"

@Felek666 why don't you click on my guide and tell me what you think? I tried to explain all exploit and game install methods. I'm really interested in your input. Unlike other guides I don't only tell you one way to do things like it's the only way. I tried to explain all options so you could make an informed decision.
Sure thing.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure thing.
Thanks, I'd really like some community input. There are far too many outdated, old, misinformed guides both on here and YouTube. I enjoy helping people get the most out of their consoles and answering the same questions over and over everyday gets a bit tedious.

I'd like to get a good guide stickied. The most recommended guide on here tells users to install mocha and rednand and doesn't tell them why. Then they post threads asking why stuff isn't working etc.

D

Deleted User

Run the game from the USB (Like on wii) or just install game (from the USB) to the home menu
Cause my SD card only have 4 Go.
(Also sorry for my bad english, i'm french ^^)
Well, you can install small games for now. [I recommend Steamworld games, they're the best and weight less.]
I suggest upgrading from 4GB to 16GB min. if you want to play games like BotW.
You can download games, just use Wii U USB Helper. [It requires to input link to that title key site]
Use it's Copy to SD feature to automate everything.
Then you need to launch CFW like Haxchi CFW or Mocha CFW [With plain sigpatched sysmenu]
Install your games using Wup Installer GX2 or Wup Installer Y Mod and you're ready to go! [Either to NAND or USB]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: