Question about Loadiine GX2

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Dingding22, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Dingding22
    OP

Dingding22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2017
    Canada
    Before i download it, Loadiine GX2 Can run game from a USB or only from the SD card??

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    SD only. Unless you use Mocha. But why? Loadiine is old method before WUP installer method (Brazilian method) came out

3. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Exactly plus many games have unbearable loading times and other problems that you don't get with the Brazilian method. On a side note I wish we had a different name other than the Brazilian method lol.

Kafluke likes this.
  4. Felek666

Felek666 retarded memekid which no one likes

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Only SDCard. If you want to suffer finger pain from rebooting your Wii U thousand of times because it froze mid-game then go ahead...

...still Brazillian method is the best out there...
    ...you can call it "wupyhax" if you want

5. Dingding22
    OP

Dingding22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2017
    Canada
    I want a method who can run a game from a USB

6. Felek666

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Install to USB? [To home menu] or run from USB? [Same instability with Loadiine, requires modified very beta Mocha FAT32HDD fork, doesn't work with Brazilian Method]

7. Dingding22
    OP

Dingding22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2017
    Canada
    Run the game from the USB (Like on wii) or just install game (from the USB) to the home menu
    Cause my SD card only have 4 Go.
    (Also sorry for my bad english, i'm french ^^)

8. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    You know I've been campaigning for months to change it to something else. In my noob guide I first called it "Disc Tick Trick" or DTT. It never caught on so I renamed to "WUP Installer Method"

@Felek666 why don't you click on my guide and tell me what you think? I tried to explain all exploit and game install methods. I'm really interested in your input. Unlike other guides I don't only tell you one way to do things like it's the only way. I tried to explain all options so you could make an informed decision.

9. Felek666

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Sure thing.

10. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Thanks, I'd really like some community input. There are far too many outdated, old, misinformed guides both on here and YouTube. I enjoy helping people get the most out of their consoles and answering the same questions over and over everyday gets a bit tedious.

I'd like to get a good guide stickied. The most recommended guide on here tells users to install mocha and rednand and doesn't tell them why. Then they post threads asking why stuff isn't working etc.

11. Dingding22
    OP

Dingding22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2017
    Canada
    *Cough Cough*

12. Felek666

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Well, you can install small games for now. [I recommend Steamworld games, they're the best and weight less.]
    I suggest upgrading from 4GB to 16GB min. if you want to play games like BotW.
    You can download games, just use Wii U USB Helper. [It requires to input link to that title key site]
    Use it's Copy to SD feature to automate everything.
    Then you need to launch CFW like Haxchi CFW or Mocha CFW [With plain sigpatched sysmenu]
    Install your games using Wup Installer GX2 or Wup Installer Y Mod and you're ready to go! [Either to NAND or USB]

13. Dingding22
    OP

Dingding22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2017
    Canada
    Thanks, i have buy a 16GB SD and i use WUP installer :P