Homebrew Question about last a9lh step

Mike_77712

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm on the the last step and it says "Update your CFW SysNAND to the latest version using system settings (if it is not already)"

Do i just turn on my 3ds and update in system settings or would i have to boot into luma3ds from the homebrew launcher? i'm at the home screen and it's on Sys 9.2.0-20U

GlitchyDavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Because you have a modded SysNAND injected, you are safe to update from there. (Correct me if I'm wrong though bc that's what I did. Nothing bad happened tho)

Mike_77712

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright i updated...thing is it said If you restored an EmuNAND or RedNAND that already contains FBI as part of the last section, you can skip this section.
I skipped that section since i had fbi already injected into h&s and restored. but h&s is still h&s. Can i still inject fbi like it said to in section V?

nobody231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright i updated...thing is it said If you restored an EmuNAND or RedNAND that already contains FBI as part of the last section, you can skip this section.
I skipped that section since i had fbi already injected into h&s and restored. but h&s is still h&s. Can i still inject fbi like it said to in section V?
I guess you should, then.

Mike_77712

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the inject worked. i've finished the guide finally. But how would i get my emunand/luma3ds things back that i had before?

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well the inject worked. i've finished the guide finally. But how would i get my emunand/luma3ds things back that i had before?
Do you have your emunand backed up?
If you haven't, you can use hourglass9 to backup your emunand, and then restore the sysnand using the emunand backup.

Mike_77712

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have your emunand backed up?
If you haven't, you can use hourglass9 to backup your emunand, and then restore the sysnand using the emunand backup.
i see, so load up hourglass9 and go to eminand backup/restore, backup emunand to Nand.emu.bin then go to sysnand restore (keep a9lh) and restore from nand.emu.bin?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain