Hacking Question about Hardware and Firmware

WildXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi guys, I have an O3ds Xl on 9.9 and I want it on 9.2 to use CFW and I already know that's impossible on my condition, but there's a friend of mine who have an broken Xl(upper screen and shell) for at least a year (by some info I've gathered, it may be on 9.2 or below) So, I would appreciate if someone could clarify for me if swap the mainboards will be possible to acquire the result I want without problems or if there's some kind of hardware or software restriction?

tuck_kor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
That would be very high risk, and if anything gone wrong, that's it dude. Better buy a new 3dsxl and sold the one with higher firmware

Reactions: WildXX

WildXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That would be very high risk, and if anything gone wrong, that's it dude. Better buy a new 3dsxl and sold the one with higher firmware
I really can't buy a new one because I'm living in Brazil and the price of one (used or new) with lower firmware is too expensive ( about 3 or 4 times the price of a 9.3+) and to import is not an option here, most of the sites don't send to Brazil and the ones who do pays government taxes. But, thanks anyway.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah! That's all I need! Thank you so much for your help, Bro!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks