GCN question about gamecube iso

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright i just finished downloading capcom vs snk eo 2 and it was 5 parts.

when i unzipped it, it only came out to be 281MB.if i am correct a gamecube game should be 1gb-1.5GB.

my guess is i just downloaded a demo unless this game was 281MB iso produced.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
Maybe it was pre shrunk. Check it with a program called cubeway.

i can't find the program called cubeway but i found another program on gba temp that might be useful called [1074]MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4.

do you think if the game is pre shrunk it will still work, remeber i already unzipped the game and it came out to 288mb.

EDIT:
i'm trying to get gamecube games because by tomorrow or something a soft modded wii can play them this is one of the games i got the next one is super smash bros melee.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i forgot to mention something when i clicked on the game it was written Capcom VS SNK 2 EO (U) [oRARs] so when i test the game it may work even though its less than a GB.

i don't really no what oRARs is.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new thing i need to know MultiGameISOCreator when i create one of these do i put the whole zip that was created on to the dvd because iseen there is 3 files in the zip once created.

EDIT:
the three files are
mfe-fs
boot.catalog
bootldr.dol
reason i'm asking is unzipped these files don't reach a GB when unzipped but i think this one does mfe-fs because that is a zipped file i am unable to unzip.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have something else i need to know that searched that i couldn't find if i shrink the games before i make them into a multigameiso will the games still work or do they have different outcomes if shrunk.

also i still can't find my answer to my post before this one can someone help me there to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...