question about gamecube iso

Discussion in 'Nintendo GameCube' started by fst312, Feb 7, 2009.

1. fst312
    OP

fst312 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    alright i just finished downloading capcom vs snk eo 2 and it was 5 parts.

when i unzipped it, it only came out to be 281MB.if i am correct a gamecube game should be 1gb-1.5GB.

my guess is i just downloaded a demo unless this game was 281MB iso produced.

2. triassic911

triassic911 Burst Mode

May 9, 2007
    United States
    NYC, USA
    Maybe it was pre shrunk. Check it with a program called cubeway.

3. fst312
    OP

fst312 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    i can't find the program called cubeway but i found another program on gba temp that might be useful called [1074]MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4.

do you think if the game is pre shrunk it will still work, remeber i already unzipped the game and it came out to 288mb.

EDIT:
    i'm trying to get gamecube games because by tomorrow or something a soft modded wii can play them this is one of the games i got the next one is super smash bros melee.

4. fst312
    OP

fst312 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    i forgot to mention something when i clicked on the game it was written Capcom VS SNK 2 EO (U) [oRARs] so when i test the game it may work even though its less than a GB.

i don't really no what oRARs is.

5. fst312
    OP

fst312 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    new thing i need to know MultiGameISOCreator when i create one of these do i put the whole zip that was created on to the dvd because iseen there is 3 files in the zip once created.

EDIT:
    the three files are
    mfe-fs
    boot.catalog
    bootldr.dol
    reason i'm asking is unzipped these files don't reach a GB when unzipped but i think this one does mfe-fs because that is a zipped file i am unable to unzip.

6. fst312
    OP

fst312 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    i have something else i need to know that searched that i couldn't find if i shrink the games before i make them into a multigameiso will the games still work or do they have different outcomes if shrunk.

also i still can't find my answer to my post before this one can someone help me there to.