Hacking Question about EMU Channels

damingraham

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know i can install nes, gen, gba, gen , 64 emu channels on my wii. but doesnt that require me to have a wireless signal so that it can load my rom files from my pc?
or is there a way to load the rom files from the SD card?
i was fooling aroun trying to inject my own nes wad with a rom but free the wads wasnt doing anything so i looked it up and seen that it doesnt region free snes or nes.
so there might be a couple questions but if i can just install some emu channels and run the games from the sd card that would eliminate most of them till i get a new hd for the new hd thing.

DM357

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uhh don't most of them do it the SD card way?

Just find channels that load the channels the SD way, or failing that, download them from the homebrew browser.

damingraham

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all the emu channels ive seen wants to grab the roms from ur pc via the net and play like that.. well i thought so . ill go grab a snes or nes and fool around with it do i have to i have a folder in the root dir of the sd card called ROMS?

edit*
just installed Snes9X GX v4.0.1 from here and used throug HBC and i got a black screen. how do i install this as its own channel and will it work that way?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...