Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Looky, I'm getting mad, REALLY MAD at Chaos in Dissidia. I'm more than tired to level up [almost 60 with the characters I play well] and I still get my butt kicked easily!

So, on to some cheating so I can at least level up quickly or get some more Rosetta Stones. After searching a bit, I found a few codes for USA version of Dissidia. Problem is, CWcheat didn't let me put any code! I tried it directly from the menu, but no luck at all - I can't even start inputing them!

Any help on why I can't input the codes, and what else can be used to input cheats?

----------------------

[edit]
There's that non-legit but legit AR eboot thing. I'm not sure if the free/demo version is really a good choice, tho.
http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/Action-..._EF000835v.aspx

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Running the CWCheat plugin, hold select in the main menu. Then, go to cheat selection and select the cheats you want by pressing X. Return to the previous menu, enable cheats from the appropriate option and leave the cheating menu from the bottommost option. Of course, you should have the latest cheat database.

US/EU Dissidia? I got a savefile with everything beat and about 90%+ of the things done for the US version.

Note1: There's a way to level up faster in Quick Battle. Search for it on Google.
Note2: Which characters are you using? Cloud just obliterates easy Chaos if you're level 60+
Note3: If you're mad at this Chaos, you'll destroy your PSP when you fight the secret boss Chaos.

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I know how to use the thing, but there were no cheats for US Dissidia, and when selecting "manual cheat apply" nothing happens~

And no, I prefer to DO things and see the story, it's better than get something already done...
Also, what kind of moveset and items you select for Cloud? I know he easily kick ass, but it's a bit too overpowered, not really that fun.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
You should download a newer CWC database then.

Oh, Cloud was my first hero, he's easy to play but actually sucks cause all his attacks are easy to block.
Moveset? A reliable one is:
1) Double Cut
2) Climhazzard
3) Fire/Fira, depending on your choice. I take Fira cause it's faster.

4) Slashing Blow chained to Omnislash v5
5) Aerial Fang
6) Rising Fang
5 and 6 could be switched cause it depends on how comfortable you feel with those 2.

HP - Just Cross Slash and Braver on neutral Square.
Basic -> concentrate on moving and jumping, you'll want the cool Extra abilities later on though.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Learn to block and dodge might be a better plan. If you think Chaos is tough i dread to think how you'll handle Inward Chaos...

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I might just have to lose a few times then. I'm pretty good at dodging, but not so much at blocking [since I never know what kinds of projectiles I can REALLY block!]

Thing is, I'm only good at dodging the attacks that I already know - And usually there's a LOT more of space in the DAMN battle ground! Seriously, His attacks almost take up the whole place! I'm still stuck in the second form~

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
xist said:
Learn to block and dodge might be a better plan. If you think Chaos is tough i dread to think how you'll handle Inward Chaos...
Sephiroth and Chase battle mastery won that for me, actually. Both Reaper and Sudden Cruelty enter chase easily, where all 2 of Chaos' attacks are easy to dodge.

QUOTE(Yanazake @ May 7 2010, 10:24 PM) I might just have to lose a few times then. I'm pretty good at dodging, but not so much at blocking [since I never know what kinds of projectiles I can REALLY block!]
Everything he throws at you that doesn't deal HP damage is blockable with perfect timing, except that attack where he stands on the ground, then throws small meteors at you, followed by a huge HP meteor. You really gotta learn to dodge that, it has a very tricky timing.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Practice for each attack. When he charges you dodge to one side. The multi spin attack you can block with repeated button presses. It's just move, block and dodge. Make sure you have Magic Pot for the third round and just take your time.

Which round have you managed to get to?

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Jolan said:
You should download a newer CWC database then.

Oh, Cloud was my first hero, he's easy to play but actually sucks cause all his attacks are easy to block.
Moveset? A reliable one is:
1) Double Cut
2) Climhazzard
3) Fire/Fira, depending on your choice. I take Fira cause it's faster.

4) Slashing Blow chained to Omnislash v5
5) Aerial Fang
6) Rising Fang
5 and 6 could be switched cause it depends on how comfortable you feel with those 2.

HP - Just Cross Slash and Braver on neutral Square.
Basic -> concentrate on moving and jumping, you'll want the cool Extra abilities later on though.
I think I got a new database, now codes show up for Dissidia. I tried the summon one, and both didn't work. I tried one at a time and then both together, and I just ended up with the game freezing at the end of the battle.

Will try to do that setting on Cloud...

I managed to get to round 2, and only that. 'Been leveling up for a while after my last defeat.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
You have to kill him 3 times total, with your HP not healing between battles.
It's really easy as long as you're at least 5 levels higher than him due to Stat difference ^^

Also, look closely at the codes. There's one that makes shop trade costs 0 in terms of cash and another one for the same, but items. Activate both, go to shop, buy Item slots and level ups
biggrin.gif

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
...Don't try Inward Chaos. Really, I mean it. At least not now.

I had characters at level 100, fully equipped in terms of skills and gear, but the enemy AI was nerve-wreckingly hard.

Pre-IC is where you really have to farm hard, like in all FF games. Search the internet for your version's passwords for Ghost enemies and fight those with good items. Not only are they better equipped than you, but they're also much more brutal, meaning you'll actually train to be better AND get good items if you do.

Trust me, I wasted a lot of time there.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Level 100 would definitely be advised but if you master the blocking and dodging i'd say just concentrate on getting a decent weapon for your character (read ultimate). I did IC with Zidane, who personally i felt was the best character if you're playing to survive dangerous situations.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
With such little (if none) lag after attacking, you're basically unstoppable once you get into a rhythm.
Another good option vs IC is Firion if you've got a good grip on blocking and you know which of Chaos' attacks are Shield Bashable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Did it have milk inside the battle?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Bottle*
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    nuh it exploded for real, like a pipe bomb
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ohkay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pressure cookers americas #1 terror threat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I believe it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Instant pot bombs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wasn't that the Boston marathon bombing incident they just used pressure cookers
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    yeah
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'm getting sleepy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got some of that Coke spiced w raspberry to try. I don't like. Taste like you kissed a girl with raspberry chapstick. Like fake wax flavoring. Really not good with my Whiskey or Rum.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's good for a mixer with like fireball
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Get on your pajamas, brush your teeth, and say your prayers. Do you have a TV in your bedroom to watch when in bed? I goto bed watching either "Family Guy" or "Married with Children" usaully.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got like 3 Displays and still use my phone in bed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't use pajamas anymore, since childhood i have been told to only brush my teeth in the morning, im in my dad's house with my big brother and the only tv is in the living room
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish youtube would release a albums section next to videos instead of having to use YouTube music
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool, I wake up and make coffee and brush my teeth in kitchen sink, drives my wife mad. I keep my tooth brush in kitchen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried some Tim Hortons coffee concentrate for iced pretty good
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Tim who?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coffee company
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It's a coffee/doughnut restaurant place here in the USA
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't always like burning my mouth from coffee
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I hate coffee exactly due to that