TheGreek Boy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
hi guys i working on a program called CIA Video Injection and what this tools does? look in the video below and tell me if i can publish the program

you need two things

luigismansion 2 trailer decrypted in cia format (other trailers may work but i'm not sure)

any moflex video (you can create moflex videos for yourself only with the official sdk tool)

my question is : is this program illegal?

Last edited by TheGreek Boy,
Reactions: focusonme

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hi guys i working on a program called CIA Video Injection and what this tools does? look in the video below and tell me if i can publish the program

you need two things

luigismansion 2 trailer decrypted in cia format (other trailers may work but i'm not sure)

any moflex video (you can create moflex videos for yourself only with the official sdk tool)

my question is : is this program illegal?

Looks legal to me, all it does is replace a file in the romfs right? Just make sure you don't include the cia file or moflex file in the download.
But why two batch files that have to be ran separately? You can run the second batch file from the first one automatically, or better yet, combine both into one batch file.

TheGreek Boy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
Looks legal to me, all it does is replace a file in the romfs right? Just make sure you don't include the cia file or moflex file in the download.
But why two batch files that have to be ran separately? You can run the second batch file from the first one automatically, or better yet, combine both into one batch file.
yes it's replacing only the video in the romfs folder
and anyone can add custom banner.bin code.bin icon.bin

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But why two batch files that have to be ran separately? You can run the second batch file from the first one automatically, or better yet, combine both into one batch file.[/QUOTE]
can u help me with that i trying but i can't

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: