OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
This payment has been selected for review by paypal and paypal have opened an investigation.

paypal suspect that this transaction may not have been authorized by the PayPal account holder.

paypal have placed a temporary hold on the funds until the investigation is complete.

Please provide some additional information about this transaction.

Response deadline: Feb. 23, 2008

Thanks very much.
Is this normal when buying from gameyeeeah? I sure want my M3 asap.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
They're not asking you to give them your username and password or anything, are they? If so, someone is trying to scam your ass.

tguellich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very poor grammar and english skills, PayPal doesn't play that way, I think something is very fishy about that text.

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wtf, hahaahaha. Man, that has to be a "phishing" email. I wouldn't reply to that at all. As a matter of fact, I would report that to PayPal immediately.

Crap like this is what ruins it for all of us!
frown.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
vincent and crew don't often reply to e-mails. you should instead post in their forum, they tend to reply there daily.

if this really is a hold on your paypal account, you do understand then inturn it is a hold on your bank account. paypal can do this and i know people in real life who have had their bank account frozen because of paypal. you should contact paypal, as they are the people dishing out your money. they tend to reply to e-mails in under 24 hours, and can explain to you what is going on.

i have ordered 3 things from gameyeeeah in the past few months with no problems when paying via a credit card. i know they do a ton of business with people and paypal accounts so perhaps you can find an answer in their forum.

also the additinal information is probably info paypal is trying to ask you. like did you authorize this 200$ transaction to some website in china. so double check the e-mail account you have associated with paypal, and log into your paypal account and look for more information.

goodluck.
-aw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)