Gaming Question about bo2 modded account

giwrgos1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello.I have modded a bo2 account using alex rtm tool ( 55 lvl prestige 5 unlock all 255 tokens ) but when i go online and go into a match it doesnt let me enter and instead it says awaiting connection or the ps3 freezes when i make classes. What have i done wrong ?????

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.I have modded a bo2 account using alex rtm tool ( 55 lvl prestige 5 unlock all 255 tokens ) but when i go online and go into a match it doesnt let me enter and instead it says awaiting connection or the ps3 freezes when i make classes. What have i done wrong ?????

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

Did you reasign the account to your own profile or was that not needed in this case? In some cases you have to load your game offline first then i think you can take it online. You can try this, Load your Game to XMB, Load your game OFFLINE, SIGN into PSN, Wait 15seconds, Click Play online. Installation - dev_hdd0 / game / BLES or BLUS / USDIR / EBOOT.BI. Another problem is that you could be banned all together but i doubt it since you just got the account? You also need to have the game installed to your hdd so you can use the mods fully in some cases as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up