Question about banned accounts

Discussion in 'Wii U - Nintendo Network' started by Drak0rex, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Drak0rex
    OP

Drak0rex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    My nephew decided to be retarded on miiverse and got his account permabanned. As a result, I'm not able to use miiverse on my account now. I called Nintendo and they said that his account was permabanned, but other profiles should be able to use miiverse. Is there a waiting period before other accounts can use miiverse, or should I look for another Wii U? Would formatting the Wii U have any effect on accounts being able to use miiverse?

2. Drak0rex
    OP

Drak0rex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    I mean, this really puts a fuckin to me because I can no longer, communicate with/ make new friends, not to mention it totally breaks games like Mario Maker, and makes it so I can't use the chat function in games like Xenoblade. Not to mention all the DLC and digital games I've paid for. If I did choose to go the New Wii U route, would there be any way to put all the content that I paid for and have a right to on the new console?

3. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    4chan and other wonders of the internet
    You could pirate the DLC if you went the new Wii U route if you are talking about Sm4sh. But I think you can create a new Wii U account and make a fake NNID to use. People do it all the time.

4. SonicCloud

SonicCloud <3.

Mar 29, 2016
    Mexico
    Somewhere
    According to someone nintendo Admin. i chatted through right now

You can call to Nintendo service to give a request to unban your console

Maybe explaining that it was your Nephew who banned your console they will probably unban you

5. Captain_N

Captain_N GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 29, 2010
    United States
    better put a password on that account if you get unbanned