Hacking Question about autoboot with haxchi/cbhc ?!

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Hey guys, i have a simple question.
about autoboot, these days i play vwii more often and i wanted to set it to autoboot, i have access to the autoboot menu where i press the home button to select what to have the system start.

and i can select either vwii/vwii homebrew menu i think?
anyway here's the hassle for me, usually when i set my wii u to autoboot into vwii it will then autoboot and display the image on both the TV and the WiiU gamepad, and i do not want it to display the image to the gamepad as well, basically because i want it to save its battery life.

i only use TV for the gaming, so i would like to ask if there is a way to have it autoboot without having the image to display on both tv/gamepad.

it is because of that reason that i never use the autoboot feature to get me straight into vwii :l

because from the wii u system menu i can choose to set to tv mode only.

i hope there is a way to have it autoboot with TV mode only, could someone tell me if it is possible or not ?
thanks!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you could just take your gamepad into another room and turn on your console to not let it sync, my homebrew way of booting into vwii basically goes through some logic that will enable whatever device is currently connected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: