question about ac-hoc party

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by DJPlace, Jun 10, 2011.

Jun 10, 2011

question about ac-hoc party by DJPlace at 4:36 AM (619 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. DJPlace
    OP

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    today on a different site i played the castlevania dracula X game. and i tried the ad-hoc party mode with a friend but however during one of the boss fights we got d/ced after the boss goes into his second form. i am wondering if it's casue i got a download copy of the game and he bought it from the psp store. what should i do? should i unlock more boss rush modes to see or should i just say give up? also if anyone's got ad-hoc party and that game (legit or not) let me know. i need to find out the answer for this (sorry for talking noobish but i'm always a noob)

edit:ad-hoc party requires both a psp and a ps3 so google it if you got questions.

2. DarkStriker

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    Either your PSP lost the signal to the PS3 or you lost connection. I really doubt its becasue you are using a downloaded game. It sometimes happen to me in Ad-Hoc too(Not party). I can try Ad-Hoc Party later on with my friend.. Just need to do my training first =)

EDIT: Went on Ad-Hoc Party for the first time in my life on my PRO-B6 and successfully hunted a Jinouga and finally got my first plate to finish the set =) Must be your connection ^^

3. DJPlace
    OP

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    your right it could be my friends or mine.