question about ac-hoc party

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by DJPlace, Jun 10, 2011.

1. DJPlace
    OP

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    today on a different site i played the castlevania dracula X game. and i tried the ad-hoc party mode with a friend but however during one of the boss fights we got d/ced after the boss goes into his second form. i am wondering if it's casue i got a download copy of the game and he bought it from the psp store. what should i do? should i unlock more boss rush modes to see or should i just say give up? also if anyone's got ad-hoc party and that game (legit or not) let me know. i need to find out the answer for this (sorry for talking noobish but i'm always a noob)

edit:ad-hoc party requires both a psp and a ps3 so google it if you got questions.

2. DarkStriker

DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Mar 15, 2009
    Norway
    NIKU!
    Either your PSP lost the signal to the PS3 or you lost connection. I really doubt its becasue you are using a downloaded game. It sometimes happen to me in Ad-Hoc too(Not party). I can try Ad-Hoc Party later on with my friend.. Just need to do my training first =)

EDIT: Went on Ad-Hoc Party for the first time in my life on my PRO-B6 and successfully hunted a Jinouga and finally got my first plate to finish the set =) Must be your connection ^^

3. DJPlace
    OP

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    your right it could be my friends or mine.