Hacking Question about 0shippingzone.com

taloz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i ordered an acekard 2i from 0shippingzone.com last week. This is the first flash cart that i've bought online. Does anyone have an idea as to how long it usually takes for it to arrive? I've heard that it varries from 4 days to 3/4 weeks and was just curious if someone could narrow that down a little bit. They shipped my card the same day i bought it, so whats the average mail travel time from hong kong to New Jersey?

taloz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so most likely i'll have my acekard within another week? good. I ordered a second one for a friend and he's heading back to college in 8 days. Just wanted to make sure i'd be able to give it to him now as opposed to during his Christmas break.

taloz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's good to know. My friend bought an R4 clone and hate's the fact he can't get YSMenu/play many new games. I'm really in no rush to get my acekard since i'm currently just using his clone, but he's almost harassing me trying to find out when his acekard's going to arrive. Maybe i can shut him up for a week now.
smile.gif

thanks

badchilli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from 0shippingzone and it took about 14 days to get to me from HK to California but another guy posted that it took him 8-9 days to get to him (I forget where he was located). For me I think Veteran's day might have slowed things down, but don't know.

It sounds like you should be able to get it in time for your friend though.

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
We had experienced some heavy delay lately with Hong Kong Post. One package got stuck at Hong Kong for two weeks before the tracking status was updated. The shipping company told us that there is hugh backlog at the Hong Kong postal office. They suggested us to switch to China Post to ship small packages. We started to mail some packages out by China Post. If China Post is faster than Hong Kong in deliverying the packages for us, we will switch every package to China Post.

We apologize for the delay with our packages going through Hong Kong Post.

If you still have questions about your shipping, please do not hesitate to email us with your order detail.

taloz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, it's no problem at all, it's only been about a week. My friend just won't stop hounding me about it so i figured showing him my post from the online community would be better than continually telling him the same thing
tongue.gif

Kuromi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased a cyclods and 0shippingzone processed it in 2 days and delivered package to hong kong post on the 21st of November. The package is going to be leaving hong kong on December 3rd from the tracking # provided. What I'm saying is that hong kong post is taking its time lately. While in the past I purchased plenty of stuff in china and noticed that it didn't take that long. I have a package coming in from china post so will see which will arrive first.

Package received Wednesday December 9, 2009.

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
We can look it up if you can provide us your order id. Email us if you would.

I found some topic about the same issue with ebay sellers. Here is the link that you are read: http://forums.ebay.com/db1/topic/Packaging...-Post/510158168

Some of the orders with tracking, we were seeing hugh delay like 2 or more weeks at Hong Kong Post after we turned them over to them.

Our email is [email protected]. We will be glad to help you with your issue.

We have switched our shipping from Hong Kong Post to China Post now. We are seeing much better performance from China Post since we switched. We wil stay with China Post fo rthe time being until we see some improvements from Hong Kong Post.

NaxSquall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guam
0ShippingZone said:
We can look it up if you can provide us your order id. Email us if you would.

I found some topic about the same issue with ebay sellers. Here is the link that you are read: http://forums.ebay.com/db1/topic/Packaging...-Post/510158168

Some of the orders with tracking, we were seeing hugh delay like 2 or more weeks at Hong Kong Post after we turned them over to them.

Our email is [email protected]. We will be glad to help you with your issue.

We have switched our shipping from Hong Kong Post to China Post now. We are seeing much better performance from China Post since we switched. We wil stay with China Post fo rthe time being until we see some improvements from Hong Kong Post.

I actually did email around 11/27/09. This is what I was given as a reply.

There is big delay at Hong Kong Post becasue of Christmas season.
Unfortunately, no tracking number is available for your order. Please wait for few more days, you should have your package soon.

Please read the post here. A lot of people experienced the same delay.
http://forums.ebay.com/db1/topic/Packaging...-Post/510158168

This was my original email:

I'm inquiring about order #200404. It's been almost one month and the items I ordered still has not arrived. I would like to know if there is any way of tracking the items? Thank you.

I will wait another month and update you on the situation.

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
I looked up your order and I think I know why the package got delayed. The country code you used in the order was GUAM instead of US. That might have confused the HK Post about the country.

I am not sure what will happen to the package. I don't know how well Hong Kong Post can handle packages like that. If the package gets to US, that should not be problem. I just don't know where the package might get routed to.

Unfortunately, no tracking number was available with this order. I would say wait for a little bit longer, if the package still doesn't get delivered, we will do something about it. I would like you to change your address book to avoid problems in the future.

NaxSquall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guam
I will update you if I receive anything.

I also ordered things from eBay after 11/01/09 and had it shipped HK Post and I already received them in the mail just a week or so.

keter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the lost password feature broken on 0shippingzone? Haven't received the email with the lost password yet, it has been a week already.

BloodShed

Gamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keter said:
Is the lost password feature broken on 0shippingzone?
Yeah, it's broken. I'm having the same problem. I never received any E-mails from 0SZ, even when I made my order. I've tried resetting my password multiple times and I never get an E-mail either. To clarify, I disable all junk mail filtering because I don't trust it. I've disabled it with my ISP (instead my ISP flags my E-mail with "SPAM" in the subject instead of blocking it), and within my client.

Most likely their web server or the PHP application is misconfigured or having connectivity issues with their SMTP server. Possibly even the SMTP server could have recently changed their rules (i.e. requires authenticated logins now) or it could be accepting an E-mail but not submitting it due to new rules. They could even be using a localhost SMTP that's nothing more than a dummy forwarder to the real SMTP server where there is a connection problem. Perhaps they're using an SMTP that is globally blacklisted and any SMTP in between could block the messages. There's a number of things that can go wrong with configuring a PHP site to send E-mail. Honestly, connectivity problems or if the SMTP doesn't accept the transmission should return an exception to the PHP application and we shouldn't see a "Success" message. It depends how it's coded though. I only mention all this as suggestions for what 0SZ can look for.

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
I just tested it myself with a yahoo email account and it worked fine. I think our email server had problems with some domains. I have contacted our hosting provider to find out he problem.

Does the password reset function work? Yes, it does. However, the email that was sent to you did not get delivered. If you are having problem with the password,please email us [email protected]. We will reset the password for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended