Gaming [Question] 3DS suggestions

KirgoPlayer007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I've recently got a O3DS and modded it whit the latest tutorial.But I am very confussed about what games should I play.

Soo I want suggestions about what Emulators/Homebrew/Ports/Games should I use/play.

Thanks in advance!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need suggestions on what 3DS & 3DS homebrew games you should play, and what emulators to use, right?
3DS games : here's list of [Essentials] 3DS Retail Games , to keep you occupied for now.
There's also Virtual Console games, that means a certain amount of (NES/SNES/GENESIS/GB/GB/GBA etc) can be played (you can look up the list on the WIKI page).
Now the 3DS has also the ability of playing DS games, you can do so by using real carts or by using TWilightMenu++ to boot nDS game files (as well as DSi games).
For homebrew emulators, there's mGBA for GB/GBC/GBA games, SnesRX (i think?) for snes, as well as others but since i don't have any experience with with any of them, i can't tell if they're any good. Hope you find this helpful!

Last edited by CoolMe,
Reactions: LuigiXL

KirgoPlayer007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
You need suggestions on what 3DS & 3DS homebrew games you should play, and what emulators to use, right?
3DS games : here's list of [Essentials] 3DS Retail Games , to keep you occupied for now.
There's also Virtual Console games, that means a certain amount of (NES/SNES/GENESIS/GB/GB/GBA etc) can be played (you can look up the list on the WIKI page).
Now the 3DS has also the ability of playing DS games, you can do so by using real carts or by using TWilightMenu++ to boot nDS game files (as well as DSi games).
For homebrew emulators, there's mGBA for GB/GBC/GBA games, SnesRX (i think?) for snes, as well as others but since i don't have any experience with with any of them, i can't tell if they're any good. Hope you find this helpful!
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome