Homebrew [Question] 3DS cleaning up SD card

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read up on 3ds.guide theres a new script when updating b9s that's suppose to clean up some of the files on my 3DS, however I don't know what the script will clean upso I am worried to run that script without knowing what it will do.
If i were to upload some screen shots of my file system would someone be willing to help go through it with me to determine which files I need to keep?
Also I followed the guide on updating b9s however is there a way to see which version you are on?
I also wanted to update godmode9 but don't see a tutorial on that, can someone point me in the direction of updating that?

Really appreciate it guys.
Thanks

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To update GodMode9, download the latest version, extract it, move the .firm to your luma/payloads folder. Someone released a script/app for determining what version of boot9strap you are on. Have a read through this thread.

Post your screenshots or PM them to me. I'll tell you what you need to keep and what you need to toss.

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To update GodMode9, download the latest version, extract it, move the .firm to your luma/payloads folder. Someone released a script/app for determining what version of boot9strap you are on. Have a read through this thread.

Post your screenshots or PM them to me. I'll tell you what you need to keep and what you need to toss.
I will upload some pics tomorrow thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended