ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
How much would it cost to build your own top of the line computer with all the best stuff?

Top of the line? about $3-4,000. You don't need top of the line though. A $900 computer can max most games. Only exceptions is Crysis maybe.

Antec 900 or Any other good case
DS3L Mobo
Q6600
2GB G-Skill/Whatever brand Ram -/- 4GB RAM Whatever Brand
8800GT/HD 3870
500GB HDD 7200RPM
Antec Earthwatts 500Watts.

Shouldn't run you more than about $850

betaboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aw, come on! That's like saying 'How much would it cost to build my own House with all the best materials'?
Edit: Oh yeah right. You just wrote this in the hope that someone would fall for your gratuitously naf money making sig didn't you?
dry.gif

My mistake.

luken27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Oh yeah right. You just wrote this in the hope that someone would fall for your gratuitously naf money making sig didn't you?
dry.gif

My mistake."

You are really quick to assume things aren't you, and assuming is not good. I recently built an interest in computers so I hardly know about them, you can't just assume that everybody knows about computers just because you do. Well thanks for all the help people I appreciate it.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
[A top of the line PC] With EVERYTHING - Monitor, speakers, sound card $2000-2500

You can buy a Full PC with Everything for a lot cheaper than that.

QUOTE(ZeWarriorReturns @ Jan 28 2008, 05:20 PM)Top of the line? about $3-4,000. You don't need top of the line though. A $900 computer can max most games. Only exceptions is Crysis maybe.

Do you have multiple personality disorder?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
[A top of the line PC] With EVERYTHING - Monitor, speakers, sound card $2000-2500

You can buy a Full PC with Everything for a lot cheaper than that.

Top of the line? about $3-4,000. You don't need top of the line though. A $900 computer can max most games. Only exceptions is Crysis maybe.

Do you have multiple personality disorder?

I don't see what you mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr