Hacking Qcma unable to find games that were backed up from Vita

TheFakeGod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone I have been using the qcma program to backup games from my vita to my pc, however today when I attempted to put them back on my vita the qcma program cannot find them. HOWEVER when I search for the Game Backups on my pc I can see them just fine. I can see all the games and access all the folders they are in and see things such as license psv.img, patch psv.img and savedata psv.img, things of that nature. I recently backed up my borderlands 2 game and deleted it from my vita and qcma is able to put that back onto my vita however qcma can't see my back ups of Freedom Wars, Jstars, Mind Zero, and Tales of Hearts R. When I first Made these backups I Did them all at once and did not update/ refresh data base, also I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall QCMA and the re installation did not help. Also wanted to add that these games were purchased from the PSN store so they are legitimate copies of the games so Nonpdprm and Maidump cannot install them. I have also never logged out of my vita or let someone else log into it. My vita is also activated.

I am running 3.65 Henkakau

I Installed qcma with the libdusk driver

I have tried using the zadig tool to install the correct drivers but I'm not sure if I did it correctly

The Backup game files are located in Documents- PSVita- app- 4e380bff2c6c1801- then I can see the folders such as pcsa00147 which contain the folders app, app metadata, license, patch, savedata, sce_sys

Please Help.

TheFakeGod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone I have been using the qcma program to backup games from my vita to my pc, however today when I attempted to put them back on my vita the qcma program cannot find them. HOWEVER when I search for the Game Backups on my pc I can see them just fine. I can see all the games and access all the folders they are in and see things such as license psv.img, patch psv.img and savedata psv.img, things of that nature. I recently backed up my borderlands 2 game and deleted it from my vita and qcma is able to put that back onto my vita however qcma can't see my back ups of Freedom Wars, Jstars, Mind Zero, and Tales of Hearts R. When I first Made these backups I Did them all at once and did not update/ refresh data base, also I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall QCMA and the re installation did not help. Also wanted to add that these games were purchased from the PSN store so they are legitimate copies of the games so Nonpdprm and Maidump cannot install them. I have also never logged out of my vita or let someone else log into it. My vita is also activated.

I am running 3.65 Henkakau

I Installed qcma with the libdusk driver

I have tried using the zadig tool to install the correct drivers but I'm not sure if I did it correctly

The Backup game files are located in Documents- PSVita- app- 4e380bff2c6c1801- then I can see the folders such as pcsa00147 which contain the folders app, app metadata, license, patch, savedata, sce_sys

Please Help.
Solved the files actually had hidden checked in the properties

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: