[Q] Can't run Kexploit after NNID link

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Forcystos, May 21, 2016.

1. Forcystos
    OP

Forcystos Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2008
    Long story short, I decided to link my Nintendo account to the Wii U. Before and after I did this, the exploits, HBC, loadiine, and everything else was working without a hitch, locally hosted or from a remote site. But since I created a secondary user on the console, none of the exploits will even try to run. The Wii U just crashes.

I tried multiple sites, hosting using different software, re-downloading files and packages, but nothing at all will work. I even switched to another router with no internet access AND deleted all content and settings. Currently it is running 5.3.2U spoofed to 5.5.1U. All the appropriate IPs and addresses are blocked, as well as using TubeHax DNS.

Any suggestions?

2. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    just keep trying when making a new account new Internet settings are made and it takes quite a few tries to get the exploit working but once it runs the first time it should be stable again. I just did the samething 5 minutes ago but the opposite I made a non linked NNID account. and had to hard reset 10+ times(I kept getting black screen with white dots). I started entering the wiiu settings menu then exiting and entering the browser Idk if it helped out but it just now loaded for me.

3. Forcystos
    OP

Forcystos Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2008
    I've tried a bunch of times with lots of different scenarios (over 100 so far), and nothing seems to work. Before all this, it used to be hit-or-miss with the race-attack messages; now it just freezes every time, sometimes on the browser screen, other times on a black screen with artifacts. I formatted my SD card, tried without inserting it, erased the console, self-hosted, you name it. I'm getting desperate now.

4. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    Idk anything about spoofs are you allowed to run the payload for 5.3.2 since you really are on that firm or by spoofing do you have to use the 5.5.x exploits?

edit: race attack shouldn't be seen anymore either with the new compiled payloads. I'm on 5.3.2 and I see the green illuminati screen everytime. I used to get race attack failed and then it would reboot etc etc. but ever since I updated my files with @Kaflukes they work everytime I have near 100% exploiting everytime with selfhosting from a toshiba flashair III

Last edited by [^Blark^], May 28, 2016
    Kafluke likes this.
  5. Forcystos
    OP

Forcystos Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2008
    After spoofing to 5.5.1 I still used 5.3.2 payloads, the browser is even still detected as such. I tried 5.5.1 payloads just in case, but no go.

6. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    Try downloading the files from @Kafluke 's thread. then instead of making your browser link to the index.html instead link directly to the payload532.html inside the Kernel exploit folder 31 ( should be inside Kex31/payload532.html or something like that)

make sure your path is correct.
    ex. http://xxxxxxxx/wiibrew/xxxxxx/Kex31/payload532.html

that's how I have to load them. then I bookmark each payload. one for HBL, one for Loadiine , one for kernel ex 31 and last but Not least kernel ex 10. I have 4 bookmarks in total. and if needed I create more for dumpiine DDD tcpgecko etc etc.

Last edited by [^Blark^], May 28, 2016
    Kafluke likes this.
  7. Kohmei

Kohmei GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 17, 2013
    United States
    I made a new account without a linked NNID and had the same problem: the same exploit that was working fine for me just started freezing the console (worked fine on the other user account though)

The solution was to visit a lot of content heavy websites like yahoo, youtube, cnn, etc. Just open 5 or so tabs and go to different places on them. I can't remember what the rationale is but I think the exploits don't work properly without the browser's cache filled up

8. Forcystos
    OP

Forcystos Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2008
    I already tried this but will follow your specifics just in case. Thanks.

Did not know this at all. I did try it a few times a few minutes ago after I saw your post, but to no avail. I will post back tomorrow with results.