puyo puyo 7 problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by kennypu, Sep 6, 2009.

Sep 6, 2009

puyo puyo 7 problem by kennypu at 9:02 PM (637 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. kennypu
    OP

Member kennypu GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hello guys.
    quite a minor problem, and I don't really need to know it, but I was just curious; in story mode, after you beat certain people it seems that you 'unlock' them, and when you play it seems as though you can select them in the character select screen. but no matter what I push, I can't move the cursor to the other characters. Is this another anti-piracy measure? or do i need to unlock/achieve something else to be able to use them, or are they just there for decoration. lol. I can only always choose the main girl (ringo). If anybody knows any thing, it would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Exbaddude

Member Exbaddude The Prince.

Canada
    On the title screen Hold L+R then press up, down, right, left, X, B, Y, A = Unlocks Everything.

3. kennypu
    OP

United States
    ...if my problem is about unlocking i guess this would help but i actually want to go through the storyline -.-

4. Chrono_Tata

Member Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    You can't select the other characters until you've finished all the stories with Ringo. It's stupid, I know. -___-"

5. kennypu
    OP

United States
    aaa, i'm assuming those are the 'sub stories' the game speaks of when you beat it? that makes sense, thanks x]