Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I am p1ngpong, I ascended the plain of this forum eons ago. At one time I valued the words that people wrote here, I thought the pictures and posts from others were something to aspire to and look up to. Now I watch from afar, head lowered in shame, is this really something I held of value? Is this really something I aspired to?

To think at one time the the approval of others here was important to me. All the effort and nights of work I dedicated to this place have been forgotten, nobody cares.

Even I do not care.

For what? A few minutes or days of internet fame from a handful of people. To get a reply or a quote, patting me on the back for a job well done? In my era likes were not even a thing. Those efforts are long gone and unrecorded, lost in the deluge of content that followed it all.

Do I regret the hours, the thought, the efforts put forth? The answer is no. Most of what I have done has been forgotten but I still remember. I remember the good times when a single post was met with laughter, and awe and respect.

And although for the most part I crave these things no longer there will forever be a desire in me to capture those moments one more time. Even if it is for a second, And celebrate a witty turn of phrase or creative post with my fellow members one more time.

I guess nothing has changed in reality. Attention still is a wonderful drug. When I lower my head in shame it is at myself. I am no different and no better than anyone else.

This is why I crave it still.

Fuckin frickin fuck fick fivourlous feck.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
We don't forget you P1ngpong!
I want to hear you call my name
I want to feel your touch on me again
When you're gone I can't go on
Nothing feels the same
No I won't forget you, won't forget you
I wanna hold you in my arms
I want to feel our bodies moving as one
When you're gone I can't go on
Without you, I am done
I will never let you go
I will never let you go
I will never let you go
I will never let you go

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am p1ngpong, I ascended the plain of this forum eons ago. At one time I valued the words that people wrote here, I thought the pictures and posts from others were something to aspire to and look up to. Now I watch from afar, head lowered in shame, is this really something I held of value? Is this really something I aspired to?

To think at one time the the approval of others here was important to me. All the effort and nights of work I dedicated to this place have been forgotten, nobody cares.

Even I do not care.

For what? A few minutes or days of internet fame from a handful of people. To get a reply or a quote, patting me on the back for a job well done? In my era likes were not even a thing. Those efforts are long gone and unrecorded, lost in the deluge of content that followed it all.

Do I regret the hours, the thought, the efforts put forth? The answer is no. Most of what I have done has been forgotten but I still remember. I remember the good times when a single post was met with laughter, and awe and respect.

And although for the most part I crave these things no longer there will forever be a desire in me to capture those moments one more time. Even if it is for a second, And celebrate a witty turn of phrase or creative post with my fellow members one more time.

I guess nothing has changed in reality. Attention still is a wonderful drug. When I lower my head in shame it is at myself. I am no different and no better than anyone else.

This is why I crave it still.

Fuckin frickin fuck fick fivourlous feck.
I never forget my god.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users