Not open for further replies.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I follow error white screen for VBA emulator. I change to 128k. I follow what kind rom and what kind pokemon. I load the rom and it still white screen. Why always go wrong? I change to 128k. Should be work. But it not. Any idea what wrong with patch? Maybe wrong type rom they have. If not, then why white screen? Need help here.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok by the sound of it you applied a patch to a rom....did you try the rom ( ruby im assuming?) before patching it?

hold on, under save type you did set it to FLASH 128k right? the emulator usually needs to be reset aftrwards (close it down and reopen)

WigWrm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to have the exact same rom that the developer who created the .ips was using. That individual has not listed the crc values / rom version / rom region/ etc.. You will have to try to apply the patch to a few different versions of the game. Ill try a few and let you know which one works.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
going to the site where it was made, your problem is your rom, you need to use another one as pointed out

WigWrm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I found one rom that that patch works with successfully. It doesn't update the title screen, but everything else seems changed. The crc for that rom is F0815EE7. Rom version is 1.0. Region is USA. Came from a .7z archive with a bunch of different revisions. File name is Pokemon - Ruby Version (U) (V1.0) [!].gba. Hopefully this gets ya somewhere.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that before. Guess I miss that. Lol. Ok I hope this will work. If it does, then I will uh...well happy. :D

Edit 1: What the hell?! That patch turn to Light Platinum hack. Not Pure Gold. What the heck is that?!

Edit 2:
stewie-gun.gif
I am bunch of idiot right now.

Edit 3: It work but sadly title screen didn't edit. *face-palm* I give up. I have to play this hack.

Edit 4: This hack need more update. Well guess I have to use Shiny Gold. Staff, lock this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel