Gaming PUNCH-OUT!!

johnelee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm if the PAL version is playable on a USA NTSC console? I know the US version should be out in a day or two but I'm really itching to play it now.

MaGnUmKiLLa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting so sick and tired of groups needing you to be a member before you can download anything. What's the point? I mean, what does it matter if I go and create an account? Does that change anything? All it is is a inconvenience to the users. What does it help the people releasing stuff? Is it so they can brag about their member numbers? What's the point in having a couple hundred thousand members if 9/10 of them only created the account to download a game then never looked at the page again?

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
airpirate545 said:
That's wierd. Punch Out Wii is dumped before the release date for PAL but isn't even out yet in NTSC.

lol I noticed that too. Again NTSC releases are falling behind.

maniacripper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
I'm getting so sick and tired of groups needing you to be a member before you can download anything. What's the point? I mean, what does it matter if I go and create an account? Does that change anything? All it is is a inconvenience to the users. What does it help the people releasing stuff? Is it so they can brag about their member numbers? What's the point in having a couple hundred thousand members if 9/10 of them only created the account to download a game then never looked at the page again?

what are you talking about?

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
johnelee said:
Can anyone confirm if the PAL version is playable on a USA NTSC console? I know the US version should be out in a day or two but I'm really itching to play it now.

Working perfectly on a NTSC console on USBLoader. Hooked up to the TV via component cables.

@koam Seems to be working fine. I'll probably pick up the ntsc myself eventually but don't let it being PAL stop you.

The mechanics to the game feel more similar to the SNES version than NES. Still pretty neat! Awesome job on this game!

And for the ragers...quit 'yer bitchin' and discover the wonders of newsgroups and .nzbs if you don't like invite sites. If you don't wanna shell out a few bucks for the newsgroups then it's back into the public torrent/rapidshare pit with ya.

Okay back to playing
smile.gif

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using 3.2 firmware US.

Honestly, if you use a .nzb file newsgroups are just as easy as torrent, probably easier. Slyck.com has guides if you're interested.

rwdebes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn where is the NTSC VERSION ?????
someone said just in 1 or 2 days ??? cant understand while the PAL isnt out yet on europe and the NTSC is already out in the US.. suxxx very sux.

i think ill download the PAL and convert , just want to understand why those "hackers" cant release the game even after launch date... crazy..
meanwhile the PAL isnt out and is out on usenet..

boybrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game plays great on my 3.3U NTSC machine via USBloader.

Just convert the PAL to NTSC and take off any region update. No one has reported any problems yet (i don't think)

It's a great game, very nice looking and smooth.

smile.gif

blueoakleyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come people are stressing over it being PAL? I've never had problems with foreign games on my Wii.. might be starfall or just the gamma loader.. hell if I know

rwdebes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i got the PAL version , used wiigionfree to convert to NTSC-U
i burned the .iso and now when i try to open the game ask for a system update or something like that instead of showing the game name on the channel..

its that ok ?????????

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
rwdebes said:
i burned the .iso and now when i try to open the game ask for a system update or something like that instead of showing the game name on the channel..

its that ok ?????????

NO! Don't update!

Use brickblocker to remove the update and burn it again
tongue.gif

Scha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm getting a blue screen with "ERROR #002" when I start this game with geckoos.

Is this because I didnt update?

I got a chip in my wii, and I got homebrew channel and stuff installed, would it be ok for me to use the update on the disc (my wii is PAL as well as the game)?

rwdebes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
rwdebes said:

its that ok ?????????

NO! Don't update!

Use brickblocker to remove the update and burn it again
tongue.gif

voce eh brasilleiro ???

im on mac brickblocker will not work , any alternative for mac ??????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo