Hacking Punch-Out freezing problem

jimshabadoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having this issue? I'm playing a PAL version of Punch-Out on a 3.2U NTSC Wii. When I get to Mr. Sandman, during the introductory animations before the fight, the game suddenly freezes. I tried using USB Loader GX and the Configurable USB Loader with/GUI. The problem occurred on both loaders. The game works great except for that. Any ideas of how to fix this?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PAL version of the game and it plays fine on my 3.2u NTSC wii. I finished the game in regular mode, title defense, and last stand mode without any issues what-so-ever. I use many versions of usbloader gx. I even played the hidden character. You probably got a shitty drive or a shitty copy of the game.

troupe20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3.2U twilighthack (downgraded from 3.4U) with the gamma channel loader and I get a blue screen that tells me it is unable to read disc and to refer to the user manal. Did anyone else get this message at anytime while trying to get punchout to work? It was a scrubbed and I burned it with sony dvd-r once at the max speed and once at 1x. Anyone?

chaotic15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i jus got punch out today.(love the game) and mine is running on a 3.2u wii and it works perfectly fine. no problums at all. maybe its a problem with ur wii or u just made the backup wrong. my best bet is to just make a new backup.http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/lecture.gif

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
jimshabadoo said:
Is anyone else having this issue? I'm playing a PAL version of Punch-Out on a 3.2U NTSC Wii. When I get to Mr. Sandman, during the introductory animations before the fight, the game suddenly freezes. I tried using USB Loader GX and the Configurable USB Loader with/GUI. The problem occurred on both loaders. The game works great except for that. Any ideas of how to fix this?

I got EXACTLY the same issue with NTSC Punch-Out.

yaggermr1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the blue screen once playing backup off my hard drive versus king hippo rebooted and played fine after that though. ntsc-u wii 4.0

jimshabadoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was finally able to get it to work by getting an NTSC version of Punch-Out. I wish there was a magic bullet, but I wasn't able to find one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol