Hacking PSvita Hack on FB??

Shadraak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is this a farce? i'm guessing it is seems a bit too easy and not to mention you can't ever get any downloads they just refer you to more and more surveys LOL...

and it's not listed here that it's possible, but do they have anything for the ps vita games yet, seems odd that they would't since it tethers to comp and you can move files , or is the encryption so good that it's just unhackable?

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is this a farce? i'm guessing it is seems a bit too easy and not to mention you can't ever get any downloads they just refer you to more and more surveys LOL...

and it's not listed here that it's possible, but do they have anything for the ps vita games yet, seems odd that they would't since it tethers to comp and you can move files , or is the encryption so good that it's just unhackable?

Whenever you are in doubt, think of the following 3 questions:

1) Is there a survey involved???
2) Is there a ".txt" file with a link to a download page for the password to extract the .rar???
3) Do any well-known and reputable sites have information.

If there is a survey or a URL link for the password (which ends up turning into a survey), then it is most definitely fake. If well-known websites that deal with this don't make a special mention of it, such as Wololo.net and GBATemp, then the download is most likely fake as well.

Reactions: jastolze

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever you are in doubt, think of the following 3 questions:

1) Is there a survey involved???
2) Is there a ".txt" file with a link to a download page for the password to extract the .rar???
3) Do any well-known and reputable sites have information.

If there is a survey or a URL link for the password (which ends up turning into a survey), then it is most definitely fake. If well-known websites that deal with this don't make a special mention of it, such as Wololo.net and GBATemp, then the download is most likely fake as well.

I couldn't have said it better myself. In addition what he said, when you fill out a survey or download a file from a survey site, the poster of the fake download gets like 60 cents for every download. It's really just a cheap way to earn money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over