Hacking PSVita Asian / Japan Console with Emulators

AnotherMuggle

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
209
Reaction score
85
Trophies
1
Location
UK
XP
692
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for some advise about rooting a Vita, primarily so I can run emulators and homebrew software. I already own a Vita, that is linked to my PSN account and I use to play off the shelf Vita games, so I want to get a second Vita to root and use offline for everything else. Since I'd like to buy a brand new system I've been looking at importing but I know the X and O button functions are flipped on imported consoles. Does anyone know the implications of this for running emulators etc? Can the buttons be remapped in this scenario or is there nothing that can be done? Any advise :D

Thanks,
AnotherMuggle
 

Site & Scene News