Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JeaoewL.png

This is a tool that can edit exported Pokemon Shuffle savedata.bin savegames.

WARNING: If you re-import a save, remember to delete the secure value (if possible, else ensure the secval in save matches the one in NAND) before doing so or your save may be detected as corrupted.

Download: here.

Code's available on supercarotte's Github.

Last edited by SciresM, , Reason: Supercarotte

SciresM

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ressource folder is needed, or we can delete it?

Feel free to delete it, but since the program will recreate it when it's opened, that's pretty pointless.

It's used for extensibility purposes.

Eventually Pokemon Shuffle will update to 1.2.15, and new stages will release.

When that happens, you can overwrite the files in the "resources" folder, and edit data for the new stages.

solarsaturn9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you can edit event stage scores? What does this mean for competitions? These scores are only transmitted at the end of the stage, right? So this can't be used to screw other people over?

SciresM

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you can edit event stage scores? What does this mean for competitions? These scores are only transmitted at the end of the stage, right? So this can't be used to screw other people over?

I'm not entirely certain, but I'm pretty sure changing a stored event score shouldn't transmit that changed score to competitions.

If it does, I'm not particularly sure that I care.

solarsaturn9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not entirely certain, but I'm pretty sure changing a stored event score shouldn't transmit that changed score to competitions.

If it does, I'm not particularly sure that I care.

You can obtain anything with this tool so it's not like anyone would need to compete but still... it may leave an opportunity for someone to ruin the competitions for everyone else.

Reactions: Madridi

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WARNING: If you re-import a save, remember to delete the secure value (if possible, else ensure the secval in save matches the one in NAND) before doing so or your save may be detected as corrupted.
I just wanted to ask clarification on this line. Does this apply to a person who edits a save, imports to Pokemon Shuffle, plays a few stages and uses items, backs up the save, edits save to replenish items and then import back to Pokemon shuffle?

SciresM

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to ask clarification on this line. Does this apply to a person who edits a save, imports to Pokemon Shuffle, plays a few stages and uses items, backs up the save, edits save to replenish items and then import back to Pokemon shuffle?

No, it only applies if you edit a save, import, then edit the SAME save without re-exporting.

Reactions: jagerstaffel

deadlennon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

My save was corrupted. What I can do to do restore my backup? Please teach me the process step by step because I'm newbie :shy:

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
To update the secure value (for savedatamanager in 9.9 if your save loads as corrupted)
This was in the rumble world thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-rumble-world-diamonds-p-tool.386526/page-18#post-5648375
Since I have messed up my Pokemon Shuffle save, I wrote a little app for helping me to restore my corrupt save (if it happen again - I know me).
It's not the best and looks ugly as hell but it's working for me. So feel free to try. Maybe it's working for you as well.
Usage is simple: select the "old" corrupt save - select the fresh dumped "good" save - click fix. Savegame should now work after import with SaveDataManager.

P.S. Sorry for my broken english, hope you could understand what I'm trying to say ;)
And as always: Make a backup - there is no guarantee it's 100% working.

::edit::
It seems I clicked the wrong thread for posting :wacko:

vi-hDJKWt.png

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/Po1MFWWO/file.html
mirror: http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/CylEPCTH/file.html

Thank you very much for the editor, I'm not really going to use it, but finally knowing how the hell are the values stored is great

Last edited by suloku,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Thanks for releasing the editor. What a nice surprise to wake up to!

I don't like to use it to get everything. It would defeat the purpose of playing the game. I'm using it for stuff that is pure grinding, such as maxing some "useable" pokemon (I had around 130 maxed already, maxed about 30 more using this), and I have shuffle shop for coins and hearts. I don't want to get more stuff such as mega speedups and jewels or unreleased pokemon. I'll let those come naturally. Grinding is just a waste of time that requires no skill at all, and I'd rather be doing something else.

In any case, the editor is amazing and did what I wanted to do perfectly.

One thing I noticed though: Why are the pokemon that are at level one have a default value of zero? I understand that for non released pokemon, but the ones we have should be at level one shouldn't it? Other levels are showing fine.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
shuffle 1.2.15 released, work always (i just tried and work), like your scripts I guess

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@SciresM Can you also do a rank editor? S A B C, etc...

Reactions: tomx86

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to do an OS X version of your software?
Otherwise, great work. It is easier to change hearts and well, we can edit our Pokemon levels, that's nice.

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to add the ability of making mega pkmn automatically have all mega speed-ups? Currently you need to apply the speed-ups manually.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Ofc this tool screws over legit players, even if only used it to increase hearts, coins and jewels.
As soon as you have access to extra coins to buy mega starts, disruption delays, complexity, etc that you wouldn't have had without this tool (or submitting to the microtransactions), you're skewing the outcome of all events... Editing your Pokemons stats, and gaining any of the megas, etc, is just skewing it even further... at which point, editing competition scores is moot, because the game is now unfairly broken for everyone.

Reactions: SciresM

SciresM

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ofc this tool screws over legit players, even if only used it to increase hearts, coins and jewels.
As soon as you have access to extra coins to buy mega starts, disruption delays, complexity, etc that you wouldn't have had without this tool (or submitting to the microtransactions), you're skewing the outcome of all events... Editing your Pokemons stats, and gaining any of the megas, etc, is just skewing it even further... at which point, editing competition scores is moot, because the game is now unfairly broken for everyone.

Stay mad.

Are you really surprised that a tool explicitly intended to help people cheat creates unfair advantages in multiplayer?

marc_max

Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Sure, it makes things easier to everyone (max level Pokémon and items). But records by best players on competitions have been always unbeatable, you need to be good a very good player to reach first positions. And winning a competition has been easy since day one if you use the correct Pokémon and farm Meowth coins to buy items.

So no, I don't think this will break the game.

Fortunately, silly players will use locked content and the ban show will start.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sure, it makes things easier to everyone (max level Pokémon and items). But records by best players on competitions have been always unbeatable, you need to be good a very good player to reach first positions. And winning a competition has been easy since day one if you use the correct Pokémon and farm Meowth coins to buy items.

So no, I don't think this will break the game.

Fortunately, silly players will use locked content and the ban show will start.

The nature of the microtransactions were what broke this game... are those 'top players' actually skilled players or just people that could afford to spend real money doing what this save editor gives everyone the option to do?

Stay mad.

Are you really surprised that a tool explicitly intended to help people cheat creates unfair advantages in multiplayer?

Lol, no. As I said above, the microtransactions skewed competitions in favour of morons prepared to pay for coins etc, so the game was already broken - I'm just trying to make that point to the people that think it was somehow fair to start with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...