Gaming PSP2 INFINITY demo

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, Maybe you're considering what you could equip DLC because they're equip from
anime shows right?

Stuff from Fate/Stay Night like Saber's and Archer's armor are password items, Not DLC. Same
goes for Excalibur and Kansho & Byakuya.

There is more anime stuff like some plugsuits from evangelion and the longinus spear from the
same show. And there is Miku's dress and leeks...

I forgot the rest of the anime contributions but these are password items, not DLC...

Real DLC isn't saved in your game save, The only thing that is saved is a "record" of what
you have equiped, Like which costume you have equiped, Which weapon, etc...

This also is true for the DLC weapons and equips, But if you load a save file with a character
that has those DLC items equiped and you yourself don't have them downloaded in your memory
stick you won't see the DLC items... They will either be removed while loading the save file or
replaced with dummy vanilla equips...

Only was to get these items is by searching them in google if you use CFW or by buying and downloading
them from the japan PSN store itself...

I personally recommend buying them from the Japan PSN Store since you won't get the full package of
items from the internet and it's a real pain in the arse to find them really...

ingus123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually i kinda fixed them -_- sorry..... but if u import ur save game will u keep the partner cards like emilia,yut,shizuru,etc in pspo2i?

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about that, But i think if you convert your PSPo2 USA save to PSPo2 JPN region
and then import that save into infinity you can continue from where you let off...

If you import from PSPo2 everything is retained, But if you import from PSPo1 only your character
name and race are retained.

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short answer:
No, Not if you ask someone else to do the work for you.

Long answer:
You need CFW to convert your save from one region to another and you need a plugin to
save your game into simple decrypted format. You also need CFW to run the homebrew
needed to do the conversion unless you sign the homebrew to run into OFW...

Nonetheless you will still need CFW at some point in the process... So if you don't want to
go CFW route then ask someone else to convert the save for you.

I think some people do save conversion to infinity on PSO-WORLD, Try asking there and maybe
someone will convert the save for you.

ingus123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
actually i backed up a decrypted save (2 of em i from a corrupted save file (all my characters are gone noooooooo) and 1 that i completely restated and ecently finished the game)) so would i need psp deemer t do the rest? or a way to do it without a jpn version of the game?

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need both versions of the game to convert your save from one region to another, This
because you need to enable the plugin and then run the USA version of the game to load your
save game, After this save and it will save normally and a decrypted version of your save.

Then you do the same again but with the JPN version, Run the game, Load your save, Save.

After this you will have two decrypted save datas; USA & JPN. You need to change two files here
but I don't remember which ones these are... After these are changed you load again the JPN
version of the game and proceed to load your save data.

You will notice that the save loaded is that of the USA version instead of that of the JPN version.

Just proceed to load the save data and once ingame just save again, Done, You have your save
data converted from the USA version to JPN version!

Now you just need to import it to infinity...

If you don't want to do all that complicated stuff ask around in PSO-WORLD....

ingus123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i kinda have another question is it possible to import the save file without updating to 6.20 FW since i like being on 5.00 mee-6

ingus123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i kinda have another question is it possible to import the save file without updating to 6.20 FW since i like being on 5.00 m33-6

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the games asks you to update to 6.20 FW the no... You need to update to 6.20 or
it won't work and possibly you will find glitches or freezes in-game if you don't update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol