Gaming PSP2 at E3?

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
Sony admitting that the Go is doomed.

They've done all but already. If they had any plans of keeping the Go alive, they would set up a service to trade in UMDs for access to a free download of the game for (at least) a limited amount of time, or at the purchase of a new Go.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the massive screw-over against GO users (I myself included), unless this thing either kicks serious ass, or is decently priced, im not planning to buy it for quite a while to see how it fares

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
I believe there is a PSP2 in development, but I don't believe they will announce it at this years E3, they want all the focus on Move.

Well of course there is a PSP2 in development; if there weren't, it would be terrible business practice. Companies are always working on the next thing. Hell, Nintendo finishes games completely before they even announce them. I'm sure the PS3 has been in the planning stages since 2001.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
luke_c said:
I believe there is a PSP2 in development, but I don't believe they will announce it at this years E3, they want all the focus on Move.

Well of course there is a PSP2 in development; if there weren't, it would be terrible business practice. Companies are always working on the next thing. Hell, Nintendo finishes games completely before they even announce them. I'm sure the PS3 has been in the planning stages since 2001.

True. I would agree with the Move focus; seems to also promote a TGS reveal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass