Lortamios

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys i'm giving my review here could you please have some respect and either review the PSP or gtfo. Also I don't appreciate you following me around to different topics.

D

Deleted User

Lortamios said:
Guys i'm giving my review here could you please have some respect and either review the PSP or gtfo. Also I don't appreciate you following me around to different topics.
Sorry
frown.gif

Anyway, with emulators and all, the PSP has a 4 star potential. You see if you blah blah the blah, then you can have more blah blah blah.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to review something you might actually try writing some text as to how you arrived at giving the PSP 2 stars. You'll get more cred and less flame that way... And people might understand the point you're trying to make.

PSP: Almost always my go to for emulation on the go. C=64 games requiring a keyboard or NEO GEO games (PSP has sorry control pads) are always on my DS if I can't access my computer at home.

Sorry controls? Yes, but the PSP's analog stick is a far better stick than the using the DS's touch screen as a joystick (Rayman DS, Mario 64 DS anyone?) or any laptop's/netbook's touch pad.

The PSP has some great exclusives and some great ports that no longer tether my playing them to a TV.

Flash carts aren't required for home brew, back-up's/piracy.

One of the best screens ever put on a hand held.

Dedicated 3D hardware.

Largely useless commercial game offerings.

Poor battery life.

Bigger than a DSL.

Unhackable models/firmware versions.

DS: Touch screen, mic, two screens etc.

Cheap.

Better commercial (non-emulated) game library than PSP (IMO).

Better battery life.

No need to mess w/ firmware, HEN's, etc to load backups, pirated "ROMS" or homebrew.

Some truly classic exclusives.

Tiny screens.

Low system memory and CPU power.

No dedicated 3D hardware.

Netbooks: Other people are more impressed by them than hand-held gaming platforms.

Fully functional web browsing.

Windows compatibility (most units).

No need to mess w/ firmware, HEN's, etc to load backups, pirated "ROMS" or homebrew.

Full keyboard (mostly).

Better emulators courtesy of Windows compatibility and better CPU power, more RAM, a full keyboard (for old computers). etc... But mostly Windows compatibility.

250 GB hard drives.

Do not fit in the biggest pockets on any of my clothing.

Requires carrying around a USB mouse and/or joystick/pad/etc of some sort for almost any gaming.

No dedicated 3D hardware (at least on any model I've looked at).

Not really reviews, but comparisons. At least people understand why I would give the PSP 3 stars out of 5. (Sorry, PSP fan boys, as a home brew/old school console emulator machine the PSP is awesome, but as the thing that Sony meant it to be it's an epic failure).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.