PSP system software version 6.39 coming soon!

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Vw52D.jpg
QUOTE said:
Hi everyone. A new PSP system software update, v6.39, will be released soon. With this update, users who need to change their PlayStation Network password will be guided through the process. Also, system software stability during use of some features will be improved.
icon11.gif
Source

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Snailface said:
I wonder if 6.39 willl be delayed, or an AP fix for the downgrader is already in it. Hmm, we'll find out soon.
Also, system software stability during use of some features will be improved.== kernel exploit used by the 6.38 downgrader fixed.
smile.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hmmm... I might have to upgrade. But I have a pandorable 2000, so I could just downgrade to 5.00, then up to 6.20 and install PRO-B5.

Unless I could access the PSN without updating. Does PSN Lover still work?

EDIT: Just looked into it. So PRO has a built in bypass? Nice. Now I'm just wondering if Fake Version still works so I can use Media Go to get my PSP games when the store is back up.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well that was fast What 2 days Im supprised they havent ELIMINATED the kernal exploit just changed offsets to make it harder to pin point maybe kernal mode cant be deactivated is it like sony's way of fixing broken/bricked PSP's

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
6.39...pfftt expect a CFW for it soon after it releases. I'm still on 5.50 Gen D3 lol, PSP collecting dust for months now.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The only people who are going to care about this update are the kind of people who update ever chance they get, then go and leave hundreds of comments on PSP hacking articles bitching that they can't hack theirs because they just updated.

chrisrlink said:
maybe kernal mode cant be deactivated is it like sony's way of fixing broken/bricked PSP's
Updating needs it, for one.

relminator

#AnyaBasic
Trophies
Website
rel.phatcode.net
XP
Country
Rydian said:
The only people who are going to care about this update are the kind of people who update ever chance they get, then go and leave hundreds of comments on PSP hacking articles bitching that they can't hack theirs because they just updated.

chrisrlink said:
maybe kernal mode cant be deactivated is it like sony's way of fixing broken/bricked PSP's
Updating needs it, for one.

So true. That's why I'm still on 5.03. ;*)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end