PSP online play

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by PUGBUG, Aug 3, 2019.

1. PUGBUG
    OP

PUGBUG Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2019
    Israel
    so my psp is jailbreaked with lme and I want to play little big planet online but I can’t sign in to ps network what can I do
    it shows that error:

Attached Files:

2. PedroxBest

PedroxBest Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Brazil
    Italva-RJ, Brazil
    PSP's PSN do not work anymore. (i'm from brazil, so it can be that PSP's PSN do not work anymore atleast on brazil)

3. snobbysteven

snobbysteven Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2019
    United States
    Chicago
    I am not sure if PSN has removed everything for the psp online network, but on the playstation website they do list little big planet as one of the games that no longer have online servers. So you might have luck on other games? But little big planet is gone sadly.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

4. PedroxBest

PedroxBest Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Brazil
    Italva-RJ, Brazil
    well, i tested Mega Man Powered UP and it still working, and some of them like UNO or Little BIG Planet doesn't work anymore

5. MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola GBAtemp Fan

Feb 26, 2018
    Canada
    It sucks but to my knowledge all servers for PSP are long and gone. You can still play some games over virtual system link online but most have ping limits so you are stuck playing gems like Shrek Smash and Crash Racing.

6. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    It's on a game-by-game basis, PSN still works in general since Sony doesn't seem to know what it means to discontinue online services, but when a company hosted the servers rather than have Sony do it for them, it's up to them to shut them down once the game gets too old. For example, Test Drive Unlimited's servers were shut down 5 years after release or LBP's servers I think was two years ago and so on, while other games like Monster Hunter (literally ALL of them) have their servers up and working still just fine!

MrCokeacola likes this.
  7. HentGvd

HentGvd Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2019
    Germany
    yeah psp is dead :(

8. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    Not really, like I said it's on a game-by-game basis, plus there are some games that have fan-made servers you can access for multiplayer and whatnot...