Hacking PSP Help

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Yeah forgot about that you will have to edit the version.txt or follow "If you are currently on an older CUSTOM/HACKED firmware..." in rydian guide here .

To edit the version.txt follow this :

1. Press select in xmb and where it says usb device change it from memory stick to flash 0 & connect it to the computer.
2. Search for version.txt without touching anything else.
3. Open it up and change release number from 9.90 to 5.50 or lower than 6.20 or anything you want your version number to be.
4. Change usb device back to memory stick & run the update .

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Ok guys I've read ll posts and followed the steps yet I see no version.txt.
I press select, I change USB device to Flash 0, connect USB it auto opens but all I see is the stuff on my mem card.

-EDIT-
Nevermind I got it, was connecting cable without exiting the select menu first.
Thx guys for all the help hopefully this will be the last time I have to mess with the damn thing.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to folder options in your Windows control panel and uncheck "hide protected system files" and you want to place a check by "show hidden system files." You should now do what I told you before and you will see FlashO

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
In all actuality, I would go with 6.39 ME9.7 over Pro B10. It's all about plugin support and loaders prowler_. :)

It's all very well saying this but without examples of where ME outperforms PRO it'll still remain the buggier of the two firmware choices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.