Geezuzkhrist119

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i got a psp slim and i believe that it got a TA-88v1 motherboard. i was reading up on hacking it and i found out that the TA-88v1 motherboard can be hacked but cant create pandora.

im guessing that means that a pandora battery wont work on it but thats just me guessing so i might be wrong. but if i cant use a pandora battery, how do it hack it?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
What are you basing your knowledge of your mobo version on? And you'll be pleased to know that you're wrong, if you do have that version a Pandora battery will work fine to install CFW. You just can't create a Pandora battery from a standard battery with the soft-mod apps if you have a TA-88v1.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
And you'll be pleased to know that you're wrong, if you do have that version a Pandora battery will work fine to install CFW.

There you go i trimmed my first post for you...

Geezuzkhrist119

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the problem is that i have no clue what im doing

i got the p battery but the mms programs r being gay and keep saying i dont have enough IPL, i cant find out what ipl means. all the tutorials i been reading r making my head hurt
im so lost

i thought hacking a psp would be easier but i was wrong since i have no idea what im doing

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Geezuzkhrist119 said:

i got the p battery but the mms programs r being gay and keep saying i dont have enough IPL, i cant find out what ipl means. all the tutorials i been reading r making my head hurt
im so lost

i thought hacking a psp would be easier but i was wrong since i have no idea what im doing

use PANDORA DELUXE tool look on qj.net and use it to format and inject the IPL to your mem stick if its not injected then the PSP will not see it
frown.gif

Geezuzkhrist119

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i got the program

do i need to format my card with mspformat?

cuz i get a message saying that im running vista and mspformat doesnt work on vista blah blah blah

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
Geezuzkhrist119 said:
i got the program

cuz i get a message saying that im running vista and mspformat doesnt work on vista blah blah blah
Vista, huh? I don't know about now, but back when I was hacking my PSP all MMS makers wouldn't work on Vista so I had to use my family computer--the only one left in the house still running XP--to make the MMS. Obviously you can't start hacking without the MMS... so try to find a computer running XP or find an app that works on Vista.

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Geezuzkhrist119 said:

im so lost

just follow legion's guide (blast processing)

it's stickied

if you follow it exactly, it will work

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
themuddaload said:
Geezuzkhrist119 said:
i got the program

um... cant you just run it in compatibility mode?
One of the legitimate problems with Vista--there are a lot of illegitimate reasons against Vista unfortunately--it is unable to run legacy apps. Even in compatibility mode, Vista is not programmed efficiently enough to run the legacy environment adequately.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Golin said:
themuddaload said:
Geezuzkhrist119 said:
i got the program

um... cant you just run it in compatibility mode?
One of the legitimate problems with Vista--there are a lot of illegitimate reasons against Vista unfortunately--it is unable to run legacy apps. Even in compatibility mode, Vista is not programmed efficiently enough to run the legacy environment adequately.

huh... the only prog i ever had a problem with ran fine in compatability mode.

New idea:

take the needed programs and datas, place them on a usb drive, and go to school computers/library computers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol