Hacking psp go pause feature problem

picstruck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PSP GO with cfw 6.20 Pro-B9 created a temporary save file of 'Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2' because of the built in Pause game feature but when i try to open it says 'This game cannot be started' even though I still have the game in the psp and the game works. I tried to delete the temporary save but even though it says I deleted it after restarting the psp it always comes back and it won't create new temporary saves with other games. I was wondering where the file saves so that I can delete it manually, I checked everywhere in the internal 16gb memory but I can't find it.

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
PRO has a feature enabled by default to prevent hibernation (Pause Game) data from being erased for when you want to use it as a save state. Problem is, if you want to erase it, that feature will still take effect and it will always come back at a restart.

You either have to boot back to OFW (by holding Select while booting up if you're on perma-patch) and delete it then, then restart to CFW, or update to PRO-B10 which has an option in the recovery menu to delete the hibernation data (which will automatically restart the PSP as well.)

As for the error, I've encountered it once and just deleted it, thus never experiencing whether new temporary saves cannot be written while that corrupt save is there or not.

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess that's one way if you don't want to use your temp saves as save states. I used to mind a lot before that there's always a resume game option but as time went by I just began to ignore it. Lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw