A Gay Little Catboy said:
Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:
Didnt they only just bring this out?
Dont think I'll ever get a sony product again, psp games were poop afaic, the stick thing hurt me thumb anyway.
not a troll, more a goblin. I would love a NGP but the psp was left to rot and so will this be, and possibly end up getting canned like the GO.

I would love to borrow your crystal ball please
smile.gif
Concerning Sony yet again made the same mistake of not allowing backwards compatibly, I am reassured the NGP won't go far either
the features it packs are more than enough
Features don't make a video game system.
The Lineup includes:
Uncharted
Litte Big Planet
Call Of Duty
Wipeout
Killzone
Dynasty Warriors
MGS

Combined with features that enhance gameplay like the motion sensors, touchscreen
And some extra features to use when your bored like media, internet(Which I think is gonna be great this time)

Im just having higher hopes for the NGP

Oh yeah ever though of the possibilities if NGP gets hacked?
-yawn- So they just took the same line-up from the PS3 and put it on there. That's not impressive, that's just lazy.
Then they added the same features they put on all their systems and ripped off Nintendo some more.
Yeah this system looks like it's going to go far
rolleyes.gif
Welp, lets look at the 3DS shall we?
Zelda
metroid
mario
-yawn- so they just took the same line-up from the wii and put it on there. That's not impressive, that's just lazy.
Then they added 3D.
rolleyes.gif

Oh my, did i just copy you in regards to a different console, why, i do believe i have.
See, the same can be said of just about anything, and ultimately a system will only go as far as customer support will let it.
Really thinking you can throw my own words back at me? Nintendo at least is remaking games people want to see remade as well adding to them and improving them.
Sony on the other hand is just porting the same shit. Woooo~ So amazing! [/sarcasm]

Z

Zorua

Rockstar said:
Zorua said:
Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:
Dont think I'll ever get a sony product again, psp games were poop afaic, the stick thing hurt me thumb anyway.
not a troll, more a goblin. I would love a NGP but the psp was left to rot and so will this be, and possibly end up getting canned like the GO.

smile.gif
Concerning Sony yet again made the same mistake of not allowing backwards compatibly, I am reassured the NGP won't go far either
The Lineup includes:
Uncharted
Litte Big Planet
Call Of Duty
Wipeout
Killzone
Dynasty Warriors
MGS

Combined with features that enhance gameplay like the motion sensors, touchscreen
And some extra features to use when your bored like media, internet(Which I think is gonna be great this time)

-yawn- So they just took the same line-up from the PS3 and put it on there. That's not impressive, that's just lazy.
Then they added the same features they put on all their systems and ripped off Nintendo some more.
rolleyes.gif
Yeah??
Because those are the main franchises they use, and those are just the confirmed games.. there will be many more.
"Now what if I say that 90% of announced 3DS games are ports or remakes? The system cant go far"

Look at SFIV, its already on PC, PS3 and 360 people bought the same game for 3DS?Why?
They wanted to play it portable, they liked teh fact they can take the big games around with them and thats what the NGP will allow

Agreed. Most of the 3DS games are remakes but look at it this way: they are legends, Ocarina of Time being the most shining example. I don't want to insult you but the PS3 doesn't have games which are worthy of going down in history. Whereas, Nintendo, has had a brilliant past and even if they recycle their older franchises, people will play them. Also, they have much more third party support than Sony. That, I can guarantee you.
Thats just matter of your opinion, OoT yes its a great game but not in everybodys view.
Now look at the NGP, Uncharted was probably one of if not the best game on the PS3.. so thats good too but maybe not in everybodys view again.. same goes for other franchises

Nintendo milks Mario, Zelda, Metroid etc
Sony milks LBP, uncharted, gta etc

Also the line about PS3 not having great games is only your opinion because there are a very large amount of not great but lets say amazing games on the PS3

Yeah, I guess it's a matter of opinion but Nintendo certainly knows how to milk it's signature franchises better than Sony. Hence, it stands out and has become a part of video game history. Uncharted indeed is awesome but it isn't as great as Mario. It all comes down to innovation. Uncharted is a standard RPG but Mario is just plain innovation. You'll have to agree with me on this one. Innovation is what gives Nintendo franchises the replayability factor.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Zorua said:
Uncharted indeed is awesome but it isn't as great as Mario. It all comes down to innovation.

No. It all comes down to opinion. You may lap up Mario and other Nintendo franchises, but plenty of other people don't. Don't tell other people that their opinion is incorrect because you're bordering on closet fanboy views.....besides commenting on a console which hasn't even got a release date or confirmed games is crazy.

The 3DS has thus far been a massive load of hype over delivery....where did Nintendo's innovation get them? Just recycled franchises with 3D bolted on. Lets wait and see what the NGP has to offer before damning it.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FrozenIndignation said:
Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
The Lineup includes:
Uncharted
Litte Big Planet
Call Of Duty
Wipeout
Killzone
Dynasty Warriors
MGS

rolleyes.gif
Welp, lets look at the 3DS shall we?
Zelda
metroid
mario
-yawn- so they just took the same line-up from the wii and put it on there. That's not impressive, that's just lazy.
Then they added 3D.
rolleyes.gif

Oh my, did i just copy you in regards to a different console, why, i do believe i have.
See, the same can be said of just about anything, and ultimately a system will only go as far as customer support will let it.
Really thinking you can throw my own words back at me? Nintendo at least is remaking games people want to see remade as well adding to them and improving them.
Sony on the other hand is just porting the same shit. Woooo~ So amazing! [/sarcasm]
Teehee, silly little cat
happy.gif
i never threw your own words back at you, it was a coincidence
wink.gif

and such narrow mindness, *sigh* if only people were smart enough to just play good games regardless of console.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Wow another SQNY vs Nentendo thread. They´re unneeded now.

Sony develops their hardware better, Nintendo their software better with cheaper hardware, but both of them know their stuff.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FrozenIndignation said:
Teehee, silly little cat
happy.gif
wink.gif

and such narrow mindness, *sigh* if only people were smart enough to just play good games regardless of console.
You do realize I have ready played most of the games on PS3 that the NGP is offering?
I used to own the PS3 and honestly after playing most of the games such as LittleBigPlanet, I didn't see what made it so impressive. It was fun for the first few weeks, but after about 3 weeks, the game got old.
I never played Uncharted, I want to, but I don't own the PS3, my brother does and I don't live there.
Call Of Duty, you played one you played them all.
Wipeout: I don't like racing game, not even Mario Kart...unless it's Mario Kart 64, that game was awesome!
Killzone: I don't really care for FPS's, so no hype there.
Dynasty Warriors: Honestly until recently I didn't get into them, I am playing them on the PS2 since my boyfriend loves them so much I decided to try them and they are fun.
MGS: Meh

I am not just some guy who doesn't try anything, but until Sony makes their system have something more promising, I am not getting my hopes up for it.

LunaWofl

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FrozenIndignation said:
Teehee, silly little cat
happy.gif
wink.gif

You do release I have ready played most of the games on PS3 that the NGP is offering?
I used to own the PS3 and honestly after playing most of the games such as LittleBigPlanet, I didn't see what made it so impressive. It was fun for the first few weeks, but after about 3 weeks, the game got old.
I never played Uncharted, I want to, but I don't own the PS3, my brother does and I don't live there.
Wipeout: I don't like racing game, not even Mario Kart...unless it's Mario Kart 64, that game was awesome!
Dynasty Warriors: Honestly until recently I didn't get into them, I am playing them on the PS2 since my boyfriend loves them so much I decided to try them and they are fun.

I am not just some guy who doesn't try anything, but until Sony makes their system have something more promising, I am not getting my hopes up for it.
Why, no catboy, im not stalking you
happy.gif
how cute of you to outright defend your indignation for playstation.
Just sounds like you just haven't found the right game.
Then again Im a "Tales of" fanatic so
rolleyes.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FrozenIndignation said:
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif
Interestingly enough, I did find them, the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, those games could be on any system and I would still love them.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This website's reaction toward new video games or news of video game related products:

Remakes or a sequel announced for a PS3/PSP game
>> OMG, REHASH IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE, NOBODY LIKES SONY. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO PLAY THAT AGAIN, IT'S THE SAME THING BEFORE. THEY JUST RIPPED OFF NINTENDO, 0/10 DIE IN HELL SONY.

Remakes or a sequel announced for a Nintendo game
>> OMG, 10/10 SO GOOD NINTENDO DOES IT AGAIN, SO INNOVATIVE AND IMAGINATIVE. TOTALLY REFRESHING AND NEW. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY NINTENDO!

PSP Go is dead? Well, a clearance should convince people to pick it up then.

Z

Zorua

FrozenIndignation said:
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif

Insistently I did find them, the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, those games could be on any system and I would still love them.

+100

I love the Mystery Dungeon games.

They're just so different from normal pokemon games and are extremely fun!

QUOTE(ojsinnerz. @ Apr 20 2011, 09:31 PM)
>> OMG, REHASH IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE, NOBODY LIKES SONY. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO PLAY THAT AGAIN, IT'S THE SAME THING BEFORE. THEY JUST RIPPED OFF NINTENDO, 0/10 DIE IN HELL SONY.

>> OMG, 10/10 SO GOOD NINTENDO DOES IT AGAIN, SO INNOVATIVE AND IMAGINATIVE. TOTALLY REFRESHING AND NEW. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY NINTENDO!

So true. Now do you see my point? Nintendo is so awesome!
wink.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FrozenIndignation said:
Teehee, silly little cat
happy.gif
wink.gif

You do realize I have ready played most of the games on PS3 that the NGP is offering?

The DW series is on the PS3, 3DS, PS2, and Xbox 360 (not counting DW1, since it's officialy not a DW game). Also, the MGS console games as of this year will have 2 of 4 of the main games (Twin Snakes and Snake Eater). Just saying, I don't think they should be included.

LunaWofl

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FrozenIndignation said:
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif
Interestingly enough, I did find them, the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, those games could be on any system and I would still love them.
And I feel the same way about "Tales of" games
happy.gif
which unfortunatly prompted me to have all current gen consoles
unsure.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FrozenIndignation said:
FrozenIndignation said:
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif
And I feel the same way about "Tales of" games
happy.gif
which unfortunatly prompted me to have all current gen consoles
unsure.gif
I am kinda glad the Mystery Dungeon games are at least on the DS...well other than the WiiWare....bring them to America already!
Well I see no reason to derail this anymore, I said my point and I will leave it at that.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz. said:
This website's reaction toward new video games or news of video game related products:

PSP Go is dead? Well, a clearance should convince people to pick it up then.
Pretty much. Though I love remakes on any system. I guess I'm a minorityin that case, but I did buy Chrono Trigger DS and then later Final Fantasy Chronicles, so that should tell you something.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
Zorua said:
Uncharted indeed is awesome but it isn't as great as Mario. It all comes down to innovation.

No. It all comes down to opinion. You may lap up Mario and other Nintendo franchises, but plenty of other people don't. Don't tell other people that their opinion is incorrect because you're bordering on closet fanboy views.....besides commenting on a console which hasn't even got a release date or confirmed games is crazy.

The 3DS has thus far been a massive load of hype over delivery....where did Nintendo's innovation get them? Just recycled franchises with 3D bolted on. Lets wait and see what the NGP has to offer before damning it.
True that.

And I don't see anything the least bit innovative about Mario lately. To me it's the same thing, different label with added gimmicks. That's not innovative.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
xist said:
Zorua said:

True that.

And I don't see anything the least bit innovative about Mario lately. To me it's the same thing, different label with added gimmicks. That's not innovative.
I agree, I don't think it's innovative. I would say it's creative from someone who's obviously eaten/smoked too many shrooms...but in a good way.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yuan said:
PSPGo is only a decent handheld with piracy. Otherwise you lose much of PSP's library, unfortunately.

And for God's sake, a digital distribution hardware supporting only Wireless B type is preposterous.

I was thinking of getting one now, but what can I do with it ?
I mean like you say, it's only worth it with piracy, so is it easy to hack ?
I' d like to run some emulators, PSX games and homebrew, but I'm not too sure how/where to store all the games and applications.
But if there is an easy way to do it ( I am experienced, I just never cared for the PSP ) then I might get one, I like the design.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1