Not open for further replies.

FreedomFighter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when do you guys think that there will be a psp go "mod" sorta thing, that will enable us to play downloaded games. is it just gonna decode it so, we can write it on the flash memory or wat?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FreedomFighter said:
when do you guys think that there will be a psp go "mod" sorta thing, that will enable us to play downloaded games. is it just gonna decode it so, we can write it on the flash memory or wat?
That's already possible, PSPgo is download only
tongue.gif

Seriously though, it may be a while.

FreedomFighter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hahaha,

ppl already said though that there are some custom firmware thing, that if you put on your psp does some kind of hack, anyone know anything about it?

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FreedomFighter said:
hahaha,

ppl already said though that there are some custom firmware thing, that if you put on your psp does some kind of hack, anyone know anything about it?

Um, no.

This thread honestly reminds me of the time my friend emailed me and claimed he could hack the PS3 by hex-editing it.

Honestly, no though. The game exploit was blocked and the other exploit, no one knows where it is.

FreedomFighter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oo, thanks for the response

shouldnt u be able to hex edit the psp go firware though, to enable it to run non purchases game, im not sure about the entire process, but shouldnt it be possible

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
FreedomFighter said:
oo, thanks for the response

shouldnt u be able to hex edit the psp go firware though, to enable it to run non purchases game, im not sure about the entire process, but shouldnt it be possible

I lol'd. Do you think thats how DA made CFW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste