Gaming PSP Go AV Cable

hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I bought an AV Cable for my PSP Go. Everything runs without problems, but as soon as I run my games, they will get blurry. The letters are very fucked up and the picture is very small. Do I have to change something in my psp settings ?

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Title gives me dejavu.... anyway

1) Try messing with the settings because I've never had this problem. The only thing I can think of is changing between interlaced and progressive but I'm not sure if it'll work

2) Two ways to increase the size: use FuSa's plugin (however this is only for PSP 2000, which you don't have) or manually increase it using the TV's zoom feature (assuming you have it.)

hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanks for the answer :D unfortunally, every screen mode on my tv doesnt make it fullscreen. so it has something to do with the games or what ? because the xmb runs in full screen, and as soon as I switch to a game or homebrew, the screen size decreases dramatically and only some small window in the middle is filled. and as I said before, the letters are somehow messed up. I try to attach a pic later. Some graphics are messed up (same way as the letters) like some huge scanlines through it. I bout an official Sony PSP N1000 AV Cable.

hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i managed to make the letters appear a bit better by changing somethings with contrast and whatnot on my tv. but the games still doesnt run in fullscreen

here are some pictures:

the xmb through the av cable (fullscreen):
http://img824.imageshack.us/i/img00132201103182137.jpg

but as soon as i start a game
http://img101.imageshack.us/i/img00133201103182139.jpg

the screen size reduces :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.