psp go 3 free games

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by KtheKing, Jul 26, 2010.

Jul 26, 2010

psp go 3 free games by KtheKing at 10:38 PM (857 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. KtheKing
    OP

Newcomer KtheKing Member

Canada
    Hey guy i was going to go pickup up a psp go but want to receive the 10 free games that people in the uk get (unlike here, were we only get 3) so i was wondering if there was a way to activate my psp in the uk so i can get 10 free games instead of 3 [​IMG]

2. Delta517

Member Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Norway
    10 free games!? Are they really that desperate? [​IMG]

3. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    Yeah, that 10 free games thing's been going for a while. According to the cute girl I chat to in my local store, it's made virtually no difference to the dismal sales of the PSP Go. Even with ten free games, including FIFA and Gran Turismo, nobody wants the damn thing. Now that is true fail.

4. KtheKing
    OP

Newcomer KtheKing Member

Canada
    haha ya i no but the rogers store by my house is clearing them out for $125 so im very tempted at this point and if there is a way to get those 10 free games im all over this

5. modshroom128

Member modshroom128 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    yeah the psp go honestly is horrible

6. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    As I understand it, it's some sort of code in the box with new PSP Go systems which you put into PS Store to get your free stuff. If that's the case then maybe you could find a code on the web, or eBay or something if you're lucky. And since I can use a US PSN account on my PSP, I imagine it'll work the other way around.

Dunno if this will help, it's what I could find in the short time I have available as the missus summons me for something more interesting.

http://uk.playstation.com/legal/detail/item283471/

7. KtheKing
    OP

Newcomer KtheKing Member

Canada
    no its a code they email to you after youve registered your ps3 but i read somewhere that someone tried registering there psp in the uk by making a uk account and it didnt work [​IMG]

8. KtheKing
    OP

Newcomer KtheKing Member

Canada
    hmm i think the person who said creating a uk account didnt work was because they didnt no you have to wait for it to be emailed to you, my only concern is if i try to get the 10 free games by making a uk account and if it doesnt work will i not receive my 3 free games that i was originally elligible for? and btw im from canada so does that make a difference?