Gaming Psp game where you can create your own character?

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
well, ive never actually played monster hunter freedom (the first one) but MHFU is basically an expansion to monster hunter freedom 2. so i would recommend just skipping to MHFU.
Oh ok thanks but sadly i just had a huge problem with my psp.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
A thing about earlier versions of monster hunter:
The game was MUCH harder then! You had to throw away items in your backpack to get whatever you felt that was more important at the end of the quest - the option to send them directly to your storage is only available on MHFU, which makes you focus more on hunting and less on the spoils :3

Ah, yes! What about Monster Hunter 3rd portable?? will it reach the US?? I SO want to have two kitten in new outfits following me on my hunts!
wub.gif

Yuu Ho

Author of Fighting Fantasy VII
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey everyone I'm looking for some psp games where you can create your own character or characters. Also please let me know if they're good or bad because unfortunatley my psp is unhackable and I'm not buying another one
sad.gif
So far I've played Soul Calibur broken destiny and Tales of the world Radiant mythology.

GOD EATER IS THE BEST!

Reactions: Dartakus

Apocalexx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone I'm looking for some psp games where you can create your own character or characters. Also please let me know if they're good or bad because unfortunatley my psp is unhackable and I'm not buying another one
sad.gif
So far I've played Soul Calibur broken destiny and Tales of the world Radiant mythology.
Not sure if this was mentioned but you can try out Def Jam Fight for NY the Takedown it has character creation and some awsome fighting

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Fat Princess Fistful of Cake, the customization options of the game are somewhat limited but the game is phenomenal.

EDIT: Just noticed that necro bump. The OT isn't probably even visiting this site anymore :/

Shauun

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Fat Princess Fistful of Cake, the customization options of the game are somewhat limited but the game is phenomenal.

EDIT: Just noticed that necro bump. The OT isn't probably even visiting this site anymore :/

he maybe aint but some of us PSP rockers still find this really helpful :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: