Gaming PSP game Patches and Translations?

Slave

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there!

I see the NDS has a pretty solid database of all english patched games, but I cant find much for the PSP.

Is there a database somewhere of english patched PSP Games?

So far all I seen of PSP games with english patches was Queen's Blade Menu translation, Project Diva & a Monster hunter game which I believe is now out in english.

Anyone can point the way for other games with English (or even french) translations (games that are still japan's exclusivity)?

Thanks

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

That's why google is your friend. I found it at first try. Here:

http://psptranslationportal.com/

There are many more.. Just go to google and looking for something you might find. Cheers.
smile.gif

Slave

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
did google and yes I did seen that site... but they only have like 4-5 games... none of which really interest me lol

there's really nothing much for PSP translations?? NDS has hundreds..
unsure.gif

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Slave said:
did google and yes I did seen that site... but they only have like 4-5 games... none of which really interest me lol

there's really nothing much for PSP translations?? NDS has hundreds..
unsure.gif
Woah! Hundreds?! I would say it's closer to maybe 10 complete and 20 partial. Most games on NDS gets western releases as PSP has many visual novels that stays in Japan. Unfortunate but true.
psptranslationportal gives only picture translations to couple games which doesn't require much reading. Only games I have foud out are Haruhi, both hatsune miku games and KH:Final Mix.

I think there are less PSP translations becouse A) PSP games are much larger than NDS games = much more TXT B) PSP games may have better DRM or something that is making work more difficult (project diva 2nd patching was more like hacking than patching) C) NDS can be emulated on PC which is easier for translators to check quality and there'll be more people using translations. Also NDS is much more poplular HATERS HATING.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy