romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heyy guys okay I have the ver. 2.80 and i already downloaded the downgrader here, but i dunt wanna brick my psp http://rapidshare.com/files/8796614/2.80_-...ngrader_0.1.zip

heres the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48p4JFHICbQ&eurl=

and alot of comments said that it worked soo i amma try now but ill need you guys to help( I dunt trust other forums)
Soo i am a noob on this but i heard that if your PSP bricks there something called the recovery system or somthing but i am not sure
yaypsp.gif

thanx for all help
biggrin.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Recover Menus are installed when moving to Custom Firmware. It is irrelevant to this downgrading.

As for the actual process, I cannot speak on it as I have not downgraded a 2.80 PSP, regardless of motherboard model.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask a question of my own now. I've downgraded from 2.00 on an older model and more recently 2.71 on a TA-082. I have a buddy that will be wanting me to downgrade his PSP. It's an older model and while I don't know what firmware it has, it should have anywhere from 2.60 to 2.71. What would I use to downgrade?

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
check the ta-082.jpg that's included in the 2.80 downgrader package.

If you DO have the ta-082 of motherboard you need another downgrader that downgrades to 2.71 and then you can use the ta-082 2.71 downgrader to go back to 1.50

I suggest you read some more before trying to downgrade!

romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alot of comments are about the downgrader are good i have seen 5 that did say that they bricked there PSP, id really mind brickin my PSP all i would do is get the MOD Chip for it . but i wanna try with out soo

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The common reasons why downgraders brick PSPs =

1) Custom gameboots/wallpapers/whatever icons flashed onto the PSP and weren't removed.

2) People not following instructions.

3) Bad packs of "easy downgraders" spreading around the net with bad firmware dumps.

Just make sure you check all of your firmware eboots with MD5 and make sure you follow readmes from the original author that released the downgrader and everything should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they literally just dip them in flavoring